Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice small touches this episode.

Addam bowed to rhaenyra like the dragons bow to their riders. Why? Cuz that's the queen of mf dragons right deh šŸ¤ŒšŸ¾

Hugh tried to save that lady cuz she looked like his mom. Vermithor chose him cuz he showed no fear.

Rhae being able to command Vermithor and him submit to her was dope. Even tho that's not her dragon there's still a deep connection between dragons and riders overall.

I had respect for Jace for making all the right moves this season. Now I hope Vhagar rips his punk ass to shreds, before getting jumped by Cyrax, Vermitor, and Silverwing.

Daemonā€™s been in his own quest this season, high as shit. When is he getting out of the Riverlands, especially since heā€™s proven to be an absolute SHIT leader? Surprised they havenā€™t run him outta there yet.

Coryls out here not guarding his seed might just save them all.

Last edited:
So one of the main characters has to die next episode right? Possibly Aemon and they bring Daeron in for the next season?

Also, they really leaning into this angle of making us cheer for Aegon now?

I get first seasons being 8 episodes. When it becomes I hit they should increase the number instead of setting every season at 8. Some shows that would help with the story a lot
I get why they do it when itā€™s a show with movie quality special effects and shit but damn cable shows used to be like 14 eps atleast but they didnā€™t have dragons

They even do this with non special effect shows now too though

So one of the main characters has to die next episode right? Possibly Aemon and they bring Daeron in for the next season?

Also, they really leaning into this angle of making us cheer for Aegon now?
Aemond is to much of a beast to die right now

Back