Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't the Kings guard or whatever they're called get sent to Dragonstone to request Rhae's obedience, I'm not confident they make it back home

Didn't the Kings guard or whatever they're called get sent to Dragonstone to request Rhae's obedience, I'm not confident they make it back home

they made it seem like there was a standoff at dragonstone in the trailer for this weeks episode.

Ur prolly right about them not making it out. Team Black got more dragons

they made it seem like there was a standoff at dragonstone in the trailer for this weeks episode.

Ur prolly right about them not making it out. Team Black got more dragons

Or ol boy running the kings guard hopefully gets tired of team green and pledges loyalty to the true heir and queen.

Or ol boy running the kings guard hopefully gets tired of team green and pledges loyalty to the true heir and queen.

I wonder if the Lord Commander switches sides. He said he was sworn to protect and support the king and wont do so until there is one.. They put that fake king Aegon on the throne he might fall back in line. Or he might pull the same shit Selmy did with Joffrey.

I wonder if the Lord Commander switches sides. He said he was sworn to protect and support the king and wont do so until there is one.. They put that fake king Aegon on the throne he might fall back in line. Or he might pull the same shit Selmy did with Joffrey.

Well backing the hands decision has nothing to do with the king. If he's real he knows what to do when he gets to dragonstone.

Our newer Daemon model gonna make the old one obsolete

aemond-aemond-targaryen.gif

BD10E750-E992-40A0-823A-0B6FC89095E9.gif

I'm with the blacks...I expect real nigga shit all Sunday night..

Alicent be on that bullshit.

She wants her son to be king, but gonna play naive to all the dirty shit that has to be done to secure that. They basically telling her they why the shits... But she acting like she's confused to the shits
I would actually fuck with alicent if she plotted to take the throne for herself. Rhaenys almost switched sides til ali said she just wants to play background. Then auntie hit her with the shaq face.

If she think she can control aegon now that he got a lil battery in his back, she more naive than we all thought.

I took a break from the book but started it up again

I got to where Alicent finally dies

This also reminded me of the differences from the show and the book. I'm about less than 100 pages and just going to finish it today after work

It'll be interesting to see Daemond's daughters and especially the eldest because the book calls her a wild child. Curious how the showrunners will portray her. Book makes it seem like she's promiscuous

I still think Aegon, his kids, and grandkids are more interesting than the Dance of the Dragons

Seeing everyones reactions to Maegor the cruel would be funny

Back