Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
So why not flesh out the characters with how they are written in the book?

Do the writers and show runners get more credit and acclaim for changing characters if that character becomes a fan favorite?
They undertake the task of making a readable medium watchable. There's always going to be changes. But mostly because if pacing.... Pushing the plot, what the overall theme is. Adding dialogue where there is only description and third party narration in the text.

It's a task

Oh Alicent and Helaena cheeked up huh?
FdCctOSXEAAacJm

I'm with the blacks...I expect real nigga shit all Sunday night..

Alicent be on that bullshit.

She wants her son to be king, but gonna play naive to all the dirty shit that has to be done to secure that. They basically telling her they why the shits... But she acting like she's confused to the shits

Next week... None of that. Team Black bold and deliberate. They mean what they do

I'm with the blacks...I expect real nigga shit all Sunday night..

Alicent be on that bullshit.

She wants her son to be king, but gonna play naive to all the dirty shit that has to be done to secure that. They basically telling her they why the shits... But she acting like she's confused to the shits

I have a feeling there's 1 more L to hold for the blacks before this season is over. I doubt it ends on some favourable shit for the blacks. That's just not the game of thrones way. Some of us probably finna be sick. 😂

Back