Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.

Itā€™s real niggas and fuckboys on both sides.Trick ass bitches and bitch ass niggas.

Aemond, even with his ambitions, and knowing he clearly better suited for the throne, in the end he stood for bro.

when everybody made fun of him for not having a dragon, he went and took the biggest one.

Started as a timid chubby lil nigga and turned himself into a learned warrior.

I respect it.

Ainā€™t no dirt on his name so farā€¦

Which of course means that eventually he gone take the meanest of Ls because we know how George get down

but until then, Iā€™m rollin

Itā€™s real niggas and fuckboys on both sides.Trick ass bitches and bitch ass niggas.

Aemond, even with his ambitions, and knowing he clearly better suited for the throne, in the end he stood for bro.

when everybody made fun of him for not having a dragon, he went and took the biggest one.

I respect it.

Which of course means that eventually he gone take the meanest of Ls because we know how George get down

Who wan test?
aemond-aemond-targaryen.gif

I respect it.

Oh his L is an epic one. If I had to die in game of thrones at least his death was bad ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Before this episode I thought Daemon & Cole would be the paired rivals, but this is way better. All those little glances Aemond was giving Daemon this episode said a lot. Also, even though Daemon didn't wild out about it, I'm sure he's tight Aemond took his wife's dragon.

I think it'll be Luke or Jace to wash Cole's crusty ass.

They definitely didn't want to kill him they wanted to keep him debilitated. If he died rhae takes the throne and he has to go to war without strengthening bonds.

Otto definitely wanted viserys in the state he was in as long as possible. They had him hooked on milk of the poppy like a fiend telling him its tea. Nasty work.

At least he got to fuck up team green plans one last time before going to the upper room.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

Back