Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is clearly a house Velaryon nigga. Fuck outa here.

And if they riding with team black... then thats the fuckin team im ridin with.

It aint that hard to figure out.

giphy (10).gif

Eh... I mean yeah... But they gentrified tf out y'all and you pretty much seeing where that's gonna go. I guess that could be said for all the houses tho. But damn.

HBO nasty for seeing the error of not really having black people exist as anything but slaves and thieves only to basically put them on as a royal family and immediately start the process of gentrification and wiping them out. 😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️

@Inori @Chi Hovah @King Freeman @Inori y'all running with a bunch of crybabies
Team Green and they’re minions are the crybabies

Alley “ Ohhhhh I bust my pussy open for an old grieving man schemed out and popped out some weird reject kids.My son should be king even though the successor has been known before he was born and the nigga just said Ri Ri will be queen earlier on the same day he died after making the whole thing a spectacle .” Wa wa wa

Team Green and they’re minions are the crybabies

Alley “ Ohhhhh I bust my pussy open for an old grieving man schemed out and popped out some weird reject kids.My son should be king even though the successor has been known before he was born and the nigga just said Ri Ri will be queen earlier on the same day he died after making the whole thing a spectacle .” Wa wa wa

As opposed to Rhae who bust her pussy open for 2 guards, a gay nigga and her uncle and popped out 3 bastards. Alicent wins this game every time

As opposed to Rhae who bust her pussy open for 2 guards, a gay nigga and her uncle and popped out 3 bastards. Alicent wins this game every time
that nigga body was melting.

Cole ain’t wanna play his position so he got replaced

I mean Laenor was her husband but he like dick

somebody gotta mow the lawn na mean.

Nigga sound like a right wing conservative mad at ppl having good sex.

“No everybody should have boring emotionless sex with only 2 positions and only for procreation “

Team Green no doubt voted for Trump.

Back