Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought the green council happened elsewhere

Also I think that guys death happened differently

Strange that they're making Alicent look innocent of what happened in the green council. Or maybe I'm misremembering from the book

She could have just layed back on the wall to wait for him instead of walking with the crowd lol

So the brother did take the item with him

Lol at killing all those people that you're trying to rule over. Awesome scene though

And the Dance of Dragons has began

Otto ain't even believe that shit "Wooooord Alley? Whatever you say"

Alley and Otto "This my bike punk"

Spy chick sexy.

Sidenote where are the Asian as in Chinese and Japanese looking ppl in Westeros? Anyway

Look like we getting all team Green this ep

In the series finale dude gonna walk regular like Kaiser Soze.

Lmfao this nut ass freak .I like feet too but relax Quentin Tarantino .Or don't.

Opps setting up to slide but I rep my set.Green ass niggas.This all black everything

Aegon look like he on Westeros black tar.

This ep looks beautiful.

Aegon "I never really wanted to rap but my folks was like come get out the streets shawty and it just took off"

This bitch is a pure gangster.Fuck yo couch.She the goat.

All I could think of is when cersei blew up them ppl as soon as those doors opened before that happened.

Ep 9 shit

How long yall think she been having jerk off sessions with Forrest Gump?

And wusup with Alley and Cole?

Alley bout to start bussing that royal pussy open.

Glad they got a whole episode of Team Green ain't shitness being on full display

Ain't shit Queen
Ain't shit Hand
Ain't shit Princes
Ain't shit small council
Ain't shit Kingsguard, sans Erryk and former Lord Commander
Ain't shit kitchen maids

Expect to see Team Black in all they glory next week

Glad they got a whole episode of Team Green ain't shitness being on full display

Ain't shit Queen
Ain't shit Hand
Ain't shit Princes
Ain't shit small council
Ain't shit Kingsguard, sans Erryk and former Lord Commander
Ain't shit kitchen maids

Expect to see Team Black in all they glory next week

triflin ass niggas yo

I wanna know who them houses that refused to bend the knee were tho.. and the houses that did

God damn it, why they gotta make Larys a foot nigga? Giving us foot niggas a bad name.

Look at these punk ass greens and all their secrecy! Locking up every and anybody that knows the king is dead. I think theyre going to regret locking up that lord and lady though.

Pussy ass Cole killing an old dude, and getting disarmed in his fight shows that he really ain't shit. But we already know this.

Rhaenys' entry was dope! Her armor was dope! Meleys was dope! Her only fuck up was not just wasting the greens right then and there, but I get it.

No wonder the targs ain't last, this the 2nd king they put on the throne that didn't want it.

On another note, all they're doing to show the blacks as the good guys, I have a nasty feeling in my gut that the blacks are going to do some disgusting shit next season.

Back