Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
God damn it, why they gotta make Larys a foot nigga? Giving us foot niggas a bad name.

Look at these punk ass greens and all their secrecy! Locking up every and anybody that knows the king is dead. I think theyre going to regret locking up that lord and lady though.

Pussy ass Cole killing an old dude, and getting disarmed in his fight shows that he really ain't shit. But we already know this.

Rhaenys' entry was dope! Her armor was dope! Meleys was dope! Her only fuck up was not just wasting the greens right then and there, but I get it.

No wonder the targs ain't last, this the 2nd king they put on the throne that didn't want it.

On another note, all they're doing to show the blacks as the good guys, I have a nasty feeling in my gut that the blacks are going to do some disgusting shit next season.

foot niggas never had a good name bruh.. lmao the fuck 🤣

I love the trailer for the finale.

damnit I remember the story from princess shireen so I know part of whats gonna happen. Either way im lookin forward to this shit next week

Aegon fucking everything with a pulse, lol.

Took Aemond to the whorehouse at 13 to “get it wet” as he put it, 😂. Aemond probably ain’t sniffed a puss since. Probably made him asexual which is why he train so damn much.

Back