Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably rushed it

Nah we would have got tired of young rhae and alicent quickly. We missed some material we would have liked to see like more Laena but they had to keep it moving.

I don't anticipate any more time jumps until the final season.

Nah we would have got tired of young rhae and alicent quickly. We missed some material we would have liked to see like more Laena but they had to keep it moving.

I don't anticipate any more time jumps until the final season.
Does the book run right up until the Mad King?

Speaking of which, these Targaryen niggas always ranting about their dreams in their dying days then gets them misinterpreted to everyone elseā€™s demise, lol.

Speaking of which, these Targaryen niggas always ranting about their dreams in their dying days then gets them misinterpreted to everyone elseā€™s demise, lol.

I've never read any of the books. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Aemond has a sense of duty and is more calm? Lol....Dude lost his shit because Luke laughed at him when they set the roast ping in front of him. Aemond doesn't have a sense of duty. He just wants to fight and he has a sense of insecurity. He would make a terrible king.

So he lost an eye and you're expecting him to be cool with the people that took it? Fuck laughing, them little mfs lucky they're breathing around him.

He already proclaimed he'd do his duty for the realm since he was a kid, before he lost his eye. The townspeople seem cool with him, which is a bonus for being a king. The mf can definitely fight.

What has Aegon done to show he'd be a better king?

No they stop like 100yrs before Roberts Rebellion

GRRM got mad projects unfinished

So he lost an eye and you're expecting him to be cool with the people that took it? Fuck laughing, them little mfs lucky they're breathing around him.

He already proclaimed he'd do his duty for the realm since he was a kid, before he lost his eye. The townspeople seem cool with him, which is a bonus for being a king. The mf can definitely fight.

Sorry azzz muthafucca. Mommy probably still wipe his azzz. Damn sho cleaning up his fucc ups

I never said he had to be cool with them. He snapped the way he did because is insecure about being bullied and needs to prove himself. Its been six years and he still mad about a damn pig? Naw son

He's a psychopath in the making

I never said he had to be cool with them. He snapped the way he did because is insecure about being bullied and needs to prove himself. Its been six years and he still mad about a damn pig? Naw son

He's a psychopath in the making

A bruh definitely a ticking time bomb. He's ready for shyt to pop off.

lil-b-ok-to-cry.gif

He definitely had more love for his first family. I donā€™t think he cared as much about his second family.

Bruh he never wanted to get married again to begin wit. The council essentially made him do it.

He just lost his wife & child, and they was already talkin about him gettin another one. Just so he can have an heir. That whole marriage wit Ali was outta necessity.

If them muthafuccas didn't get all pissy and up in arms about Rhae taking over...he would've stayed a widower.

Bruh he never wanted to get married again to begin wit. The council essentially made him do it.

He just lost his wife & child, and they was already talkin about him gettin another one. Just so he can have an heir. That whole marriage wit Ali was outta necessity.

If them muthafuccas didn't get all pissy and up in arms about Rhae taking over...he would've stayed a widower.
True, but he didnā€™t even have the same level of love for his sons that he had for his daughter.

Back