Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been trying to figure out who adult Laenor reminded me of for the longest time...

It finally hit me at the end of the episode.

cory-booker.gif

Y'all boy Daemon so disrespectful, laughing at the funeral and then sleeping with his niece right after.

He like that.

But nah those 2 just really fuck with each other. My man was happy for the first time in years and couldn't hide it.

I just loved seeing our kids come together and jump that lil nigga on crip. Took that nigga eye out.

He got hands and got a dragon tho. The kids accelerated his villain arc.

He like that.

But nah those 2 just really fuck with each other. My man was happy for the first time in years and couldn't hide it.

I just loved seeing our kids come together and jump that lil nigga on crip. Took that nigga eye out.

He got a dragon tho and the kids started his villain arc.
None of those kids cared about that dragon until Aemond pulled up with it. Lil A gave them all the beats while also taking it easy on them.

A few things niggas was assuming and standing on regarding Rhae and her actions completely crumbled with the last episode.

That was a hell of fight amongst cousins. I mean got damn. Big cuz whooped some ass and lil acted like that ain't his big cuz pulled out the knife and took out a eye.

Funny how just because of the order of the way kids are born things are placed on their shoulders. The whole time Alicent and Otto been trying to get the oldest son on the throne when it's clear he doesn't have the make up for that. The Cyclops prince has displayed a more stable demeanor this whole time. Otto finally took notice when he made that statement of about it being worth losing an eye to gain the biggest dragon.

Daemon was really on his Daemon shit this episode. I ain't cosigning him the niece.

Fucked up the daughter lost out on her mother dragon but she shouldn't have not at least tried to claim it. Oh well as the old mad said in the commercial
200.gif

Last edited:
Team Green giving me Lannister vibes wit they holier than thou entitled scheming attitude.

But Rhae and Dae thou...
:df4:

I'm only SLIGHTLY siding wit them for right now... b/c of king's punk azzz boy wit his "at least we got a dragon outta all this" comment rubbed me the wrong way.

Back