Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Standing on tradition but also standing on a wife/queen disobeying and going behind her husband/king back and scheming to go against his word.

Dd9S.gif

she corrupted cole; nigga was kinda forced to obey. Yā€™all keep saying that ā€œhe coulda said noā€ nonsense but yeah no.

she did get wet for her uncle. She on super disgusting time and yā€™all donā€™t mind it.

What was the fuckin point of having all them damn kids with that one dude? Iā€™ll wait.

Targaryens do incest like get over it. He was a bitch for trying to save her he didnā€™t t care about honor. And she had kids with whoever nutted in her she ainā€™t drink the tea all the time.

Targaryens do incest like get over it. He was a bitch for trying to save her he didnā€™t t care about honor. And she had kids with whoever nutted in her she ainā€™t drink the tea all the time.

Okā€¦just because ā€œTargaryens do incestā€, it donā€™t mean it ainā€™t weird or a fucked up decision.

my point standsā€¦.and yā€™all still rock with that weird girl

so you team green based on incest

I told yā€™all, I rep House Blackwood. You know? The niggas with HONOR?

fuck EVERYBODY else. Alicent, Rhae, Aegon, Jon Snow and Branā€™s weirdo ass. Fuck em ALL.

I wanted the Night king to fuckin win, for the record.

I told yā€™all, I rep House Blackwood. You know? The niggas with HONOR?

fuck EVERYBODY else. Alicent, Rhae, Aegon, Jon Snow and Branā€™s weirdo ass. Fuck em ALL.

I wanted the Night king to fuckin win, for the record.

You donā€™t even know about the House or they rivals. Fucking casual.

Gotta disagree with some of the posts on previous pages. Just watching the seasons back to back you could see the quality of the original show dip around season 5 once they caught up to the books. Especially dialogue wise
I thought they ruined Daenerys character

Varys and Tyrion were also worse

Back