Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
LLS at running around talking about we up like we didn't see the Starks lose for big seasons just to see Arya Stark hit the game winner and have most of yall crying about how it wasn't a good ending.

Then niggas still being hypocritical as shit but deny that's what yall doing. Sucka shit like that fucking up convo and jokes about what is actually happening in the show.

I mean I still feel like Jon shoulda killed Night King and it should have been the last episode

I thought Jon would've killed the night king as well but the surprise killer of the night king wasn't a bad thing. It didn't ruin how great the show was like how some people tried to make the overall ending seem.

True. The things that ruined it for me was Dany doing a genocide on the city not caring. Before that she never killed mad innocents on purpose. And Bran being the king. Fuck Bran.

It's amazing how 2 weeks ago we was saying how nasty the realm is for perpetuating a system where it's ok for viserys to marry a 9 yo girl....yet yall in here championing alicent for wanting to keep to tradition. Having somebody on the throne who don't totally agree with everything aint the worst thing in the world. See how yall let this cac bitch poison yall against progress?? Rhae make choices on her own and sees the flaws in the system but she the villain. Boy I tell ya.

Progress? what progress? Itā€™s dope that she was named heirā€¦.on paper. It was progressive as fuck for Viserys to name her heir but like Rhaenys told her, the people of the realm wonā€™t accept that.

I watch this show thru the gaze of the rules of the time. Society and the rules that govern it werenā€™t made by me. Iā€™m just an observer. Do I care if the heir is a woman? Fuck no. Do I want Rhae to have autonomy over her body? Of course. Arranged marriages are always some bullshit.

but itā€™s the choices Rhae has made along the way that show sheā€™s a fuckin doof when it comes to the game of thrones. Sure, sheā€™s a brilliant mind when it comes to strategy, but what difference does it make when every decision youā€™ve made outside of that table room has been dumb as fuck.

Corrupting Cole? getting wet for her uncle? Breeding bastards out of spite?

but itā€™s cool, cuz these choices were all of her own brain.

Fuck Allicent too but atleast she playing the game. I dunno what the hell Rhae is doing.

True. The things that ruined it for me was Dany doing a genocide on the city not caring. Before that she never killed mad innocents on purpose. And Bran being the king. Fuck Bran.

Bran being a king is a travesty and just bad writing. I 100% agree with that.

As for Dany it was something I could see because she wanted that throne so bad she was temporarily willing to do anything to get it. So she went mad king style to get it and killed all those innocent people.

We know that no show is perfect from beginning to end. Just that to me that ending even though could've been better it didn't ruin my watching experience over the years like some tried to say it did for them.

I thought Jon would've killed the night king as well but the surprise killer of the night king wasn't a bad thing. It didn't ruin how great the show was like how some people tried to make the overall ending seem.

I was Team Arya. I shed a thug tear that episode.

Progress? what progress? Itā€™s dope that she was named heirā€¦.on paper. It was progressive as fuck for Viserys to name her heir but like Rhaenys told her, the people of the realm wonā€™t accept that.

I watch this show thru the gaze of the rules of the time. Society and the rules that govern it werenā€™t made by me. Iā€™m just an observer. Do I care if the heir is a woman? Fuck no. Do I want Rhae to have autonomy over her body? Of course. Arranged marriages are always some bullshit.

but itā€™s the choices Rhae has made along the way that show sheā€™s a fuckin doof when it comes to the game of thrones. Sure, sheā€™s a brilliant mind when it comes to strategy, but what difference does it make when every decision youā€™ve made outside of that table room has been dumb as fuck.

Corrupting Cole? getting wet for her uncle? Breeding bastards out of spite?

but itā€™s cool, cuz these choices were all of her own brain.

Fuck Allicent too but atleast she playing the game. I dunno what the hell Rhae is doing.
Did she not see an issue with rhaenys and corlys marrying their child daughter off cuz that's just "how things are"? Did she not say the function of women to just have noble babies until they possibly die is not something she was interested in? Did she not say she was gonna create a new system when she was queen? I'm not saying rhaenyra is a radical whos gon overthrow everything or that it matters she's a woman. All im saying is the realm is deeply problematic and so far she's the only one who's said it out loud. Well viserys has too in a way, but rhae has balls enough to stand on it. Everyone going along to get along and keeping with the status quo. Right or wrong better or worse, a character that bucks tradition will always get props from me. Perhaps it's a lesson rhae will learn that going against the grain just wont work in the end...but im along for the ride.

Last edited:
I always felt like dany's arc was the one thing they got right the last 2 seasons. Everything else was questionable but that was spot on.

I love arya killing night king too

Only one of these examples is factual

she corrupted cole; nigga was kinda forced to obey. Yā€™all keep saying that ā€œhe coulda said noā€ nonsense but yeah no.

she did get wet for her uncle. She on super disgusting time and yā€™all donā€™t mind it.

What was the fuckin point of having all them damn kids with that one dude? Iā€™ll wait.

she corrupted cole; nigga was kinda forced to obey. Yā€™all keep saying that ā€œhe coulda said noā€ nonsense but yeah no.

she did get wet for her uncle. She on super disgusting time and yā€™all donā€™t mind it.

What was the fuckin point of having all them damn kids with that one dude? Iā€™ll wait.

lol she aint corrupt shit.. she offered him some pussy and he gladly accepted. Wasnt an issue until he realized she aint wanna run away and marry him.

Yeah she fucks with her uncle heavy. Targaryens are incestuous.. Iono why yall clutching pearls when this was known since the original game of thrones.

lol @ whats the point. Maybe she legit loved dude she had kids with and having kids with her arranged marriage with a gay man wasnt practical lmao

lol she aint corrupt shit.. she offered him some pussy and he gladly accepted. Wasnt an issue until he realized she aint wanna run away and marry him.

Yeah she fucks with her uncle heavy. Targaryens are incestuous.. Iono why yall clutching pearls when this was known since the original game of thrones.

lol @ whats the point. Maybe she legit loved dude she had kids with and having kids with her arranged marriage with a gay man wasnt practical lmao
So Cole wasn't trying to leave the room and she kept playing?

Did she not see an issue with rhaenys and corlys marrying their child daughter off cuz that's just "how things are"? Did she not say the function of women to just have noble babies until they possibly die is not something she was interested in? Did she not say she was gonna create a new system when she was queen? I'm not saying rhaenyra is a radical whos gon overthrow everything or that it matters she's a woman. All im saying is the realm is deeply problematic and so far she's the only one who's said it out loud. Well viserys has too in a way, but rhae has balls enough to stand on it. Everyone going along to get along and keeping with the status quo. Right or wrong better or worse, a character that bucks tradition will always get props from me. Perhaps it's a lesson rhae will learn that going against the grain just wont work in the end...but im along for the ride.

The realm IS problematic.

Bucking tradition is admirable and thatā€™s all well and coolā€¦and you can execute better when you actually HAVE the power to do so. She wants to make so many changes to how things are done yet it took so much for her to oblige tradition in the first place. She wants it to be ONE WAY, word to Marlo.

LLS niggas mad Rhae "corrupted" Cole and at the same time mad Rhae didn't rape her gay husband and force him to get her pregnant.
200.gif

LLS niggas mad Rhae "corrupted" Cole and at the same time mad Rhae didn't rape her gay husband and force him to get her pregnant.
200.gif

she corrupted him by putting him in a position to break his oath, knowing he wouldnā€™t disobey the fuckin heir to the throne.

She Harvey Weinsteinā€™d that nigga Cole.

I havenā€™t spoke on Rhae having to rape her gay husband. You must be talking about someone else.

Back