Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just realized that this doof thinks we were referring to his particular post cause he deleted it lol. No, dummy, we're referring to what @Mister B. said in regards to spoilers.

I know thereā€™s not much opportunity for set claiming since this really focuses on one house, so I think itā€™s going to come down to claiming characters.

Iā€™m not going to push anyone to claim anything, but thatā€™s just the way I see things going.

So far we got Viseris, Daemon, Hightower, the Queen that Never Was x Sea Snake, maybe the Dorne guy, etc. Iā€™m sure there will be more to come. But by seasonā€™s end, we should kind of know who we riding with. Things will probably change each season too.

Bruh itā€™s two different sides tho black or green

Bruh itā€™s two different sides tho black or green
I know, but thatā€™s no fun, lol. Especially when you pretty much know which side wins if you watched GOT.

Itā€™s like having a favorite player on the two teams playing and arguing who played the best.

Idk, itā€™s not a big deal, just my assumption on how weā€™ll approach discussing this show.

I know, but thatā€™s no fun, lol. Especially when you pretty much know which side wins if you watched GOT.

Itā€™s like having a favorite player on the two teams playing and arguing who played the best.

Idk, itā€™s not a big deal, just my assumption on how weā€™ll approach discussing this show.

Oh ok I see what you mean

This starts the Blackfire Rebellion, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Iā€™m with this show. No Hound-like character to root for, but that fierce-ass Rhyerna is starting to grow on me.

na the blackfyre rebellion starts like 50-60 years after the show, when Aegon the Whatever legitimized all his bastards on his deathbed.

this starts the dance of dragons. But they could easily spin this shit off into a blackfyre rebellion show however many years from now.

Last edited:
Also I don't think the people in the massacre were necessarily criminals - that was just Daemon making a name for himself and his crew. They were literally running around randomly beating people with bats and cutting their dicks, heads and arms off as a show of force.

Also I don't think the people in the massacre were necessarily criminals - that was just Daemon making a name for himself and his crew. They were literally running around randomly beating people with bats and cutting their dicks, heads and arms off as a show of force.
I agree some innocents probably got caught up in that, but I donā€™t think they were all chosen at random to punish. That would be an egregious injustice and I think that would have been highlighted. Instead the act was met with some approval by the council, some even saying it is probably a good thing considering the level of criminality in the city. Their only issue was the fact Daemon didnā€™t give them due process.

I think giving too many details that ainā€™t public

From the show or from the book? It's hard to understand since the creator of the books is also the creator of the show but everything doesn't have to be the exact same way. So how do we truly know what everything is going to be?

Didn't some characters roles change from the book to the show in GOT?

From the show or from the book? It's hard to understand since the creator of the books is also the creator of the show but everything doesn't have to be the exact same way. So how do we truly know what everything is going to be?

This is going to be a more faithful adaptation and this conflict has already been resolved in the books

I haven't chosen a favorite character for this new show but I'm liking Daemon Targs not give a fuck attitude.

No matter what though it's always going to be
housestark-the-north-remembers.gif

Had to go back and do some reading about this. Apparently the Night King was made thousands of years prior to Game of Thrones during the war of the first men and children of the forest so I donā€™t think weā€™ll see the human that becomes the Night King, unless they play around with the time lines or established story.

I think theyā€™ll probably throw in some White Walker stuff towards the end of the series to bridge this series with GOT though.
Them hoes are in perpetual summer. When global warming come thru they ran

Just don't spoil shit, son. If you read the books or know what happens, keep that shit to yourself.

Any of you who have that information can keep it to yourselves or put it in spoilers. Those points don't need to be discussed in here openly.

I haven't chosen a favorite character for this new show but I'm liking Daemon Targs not give a fuck attitude.

No matter what though it's always going to be
housestark-the-north-remembers.gif

Lol they got a Stark on the council too. I think he was cool with Daemon stance in crime cuz North niggas are like that

Discussions should be primarily on the episodes that occurred and what's been revealed in the episodes. NOTHING else unless a preview for next ep and maybe theories on how we think the episode will go. I've never read any source material and I don't look up information to learn more about it. I'm in week to week. If you do..that's fine just don't mention it.

Back