Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didn't mind that ending i just needed more from it. If they had a post credit scene it or a few seconds later showing somebody walk in, it woulda been fine.

They arent making anymore seasons after this right? lol
Nope. Lmao

Now that I'm finished with the season I can say that they were set up for failure cuz we saw 5 years of Francis doing all his dirt at 13 eps apiece. We got 8 eps of claire like we supposed to just turn on Francis. We don't know you like that, claire.

And I been fuckin with claire and defended her the entire the entire series til now. Lol

Nope. Lmao

Now that I'm finished with the season I can say that they were set up for failure cuz we saw 5 years of Francis doing all his dirt at 13 eps apiece. We got 8 eps of claire like we supposed to just turn on Francis. We don't know you like that, claire.

And I been fuckin with claire and defended her the entire the entire series til now. Lol

Welp it was good while it lasted... dah well!

Scary part is... while most of us are all saying everyone in this show is a piece of shit... im pretty sure this aint too far off on how things actually runs in DC...

67b.jpg

make sure yall go vote on Tuesday(nah for real tho)!! lol

This season can't keep my attention for shit. I stay randomly scrolling thru shit on my phone every time Claire and Diane Lane go back and forth with their passive aggressive bit. I'm on episode 4 and season so far isn't so much terrible as it is utterly dull.

Finally wrapped the show up. I fuck with it. But a season without Francis Underwood couldnt possibly be written better than a season with.

The connection between the very last scene of this final season and the very first scene of the first season was dope af to me.

Finally finished. They didn't even need to bother with this shit. Could've just left things as they were after last season.

They should have just done a CGI version of Frank Underwood and stick to the original script lol.

This last one was a letdown, but it's the best they could've done I guess.

This shit was trash. I rolled my eyes way too much this season. I think they jumped every shark in the ocean.

I couldn't follow the shit until I got about 3 eps in. It's like there were 4 episodes prior to the first where the Shephards were fleshed out, but they just said fuck it lets get right to it. I mean, if they were so powerful, how we just now hearing about them?

The pregnancy plot was completely unnecessary. The nuclear bomb plot was completely unnecessary. The Duncan and Shephard family plots were unnecessary. And each and every one of Claire's 4th wall breaks were unnecessary.

Speaking of 4th wall breaks, I guess everybody was like "yo let me get in on that!" cause Kathy and Doug both had them. Doug's 2 were unnecessary completely. And did Claire pull a 16th wall break by speaking to Doug and to us through Doug's TV? What. The. Fuck.

And oh my God all of the hanging plots at the end. Did a nuclear strike happen? Did the Shephards get revealed as conspirators in an assassination attempt? Is Bill still alive? Is Duncan in jail still? Did Claire have her baby? Where's Kathy? Did Doug's story get ran?

Shining light of the season: that Frank Underwood wasn't alive to see this shit!

Honorable Mention - Diane Lane was looking good than a mufucka though.

Still watching but just wanted to say VP is a bitch...and everyone is treating him as such.

That is all

Ether @ firing her whole cabinet and replacing them wit all women.

Of course the direction they're going wit this is blatantly obvious. The whole #MeeToo/feminism/OldWhiteMalesMustGo message

All I’ma say is no charges have been filed against Kévin Spacey.

He is still centre stage throughout this whole season.

Admit it, you saw his face and thought about him the whole way through.

Back