Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Watched about 6 eps last night. Season's been dope af so far. They perfectly display how the government uses deception to control the people. Politics as usual.

I'm on episode 6 now.

They straight fucked Conway out the presidency. I hate Doug but you need somebody like him on the team.

Doug is prolly my favorite character lol That mf's ruthless as they come.

Yoooooooooooooooooo they doing my nigga Doug foul as shit!

I knew when Claire asked him where he was during the beheading last season that Doug was in trouble, I haven't gotten to where they actually fucked him over yet

I started this today too...based off of y'all talking about it. I was looking up some info on Rachel and spoiled the whole 1st season. Smh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, she murked that nigga. She might be the must ruthless mf on the show

Yoooo...

Tom needed to go.

Frank's side dude...pause...is crazy

Shyt is hitting the fan

That surveillance shyt they got set up is scary...yet intriguing

Still watching Ep.11

LMAO...

Aye that chick told Doug she wasn't fuccin him b/c she liked him, she did it b/c he hate him. BWHAHAHAHA!!! That some demented shyt...but that hefa would've gotten her back blown out. Lol.

I would've let her continue hate fuccin me. Hell, I'd talk shyt while doing it

Me:"Yeeeeah bitch! Bet yo dead husband ain't break you off like this! Where he at now...oh wait...i know! Who's pussy is this? Tell me!

Her: I hate your fuccin guts...but this your pussy baby! I hope die...SHYT! You hittin my spot you bastard!

Me: Yeah bitch! I know this my pussy! That's why I got rid of your husband to get it! I conquered thi...oh shyt I think your kids is up.

I can't even lie, Neve Campbell would get the business.

I wasn't even checking out NC like that until she joined the show. But man looka here...she would've gotten it on Claire's bed. No fuccs. No regret.

LMAO...

Aye that chick told Doug she wasn't fuccin him b/c she liked him, she did it b/c he hate him. BWHAHAHAHA!!! That some demented shyt...but that hefa would've gotten her back blown out. Lol.

I would've let her continue hate fuccin me. Hell, I'd talk shyt while doing it

Me:"Yeeeeah bitch! Bet yo dead husband ain't break you off like this! Where he at now...oh wait...i know! Who's pussy is this? Tell me!

Her: I hate your fuccin guts...but this your pussy baby! I hope die...SHYT! You hittin my spot you bastard!

Me: Yeah bitch! I know this my pussy! That's why I got rid of your husband to get it! I conquered thi...oh shyt I think your kids is up.

lmaoo I was rofl at that shit

Back