Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Hot 97 Fires Paddy Duke Who Was Part of Mob That Killed Yusuf Hawkins

ok so ebro knew dude was arrested for yusuf hawkins, but he just shrugged his shoulders and thought it was no big deal because nypd just swept ppl up normally

ok man cool

200.gif

For the most part.

We done some dumb shit in out lives and for the most part nobody knows what we did and I'm cool with that. In this case this jackass did something what he did nobody knows for sure but he did play some part in brother Yusef situation.

Seems like dude changed his life around and somebody (Hot 97) took a chance on him. Shit I pray that happens to all people coming out of prison so that's why I'm not all gung-ho and bashing dude.
I get what you're saying, but Hot 97's "customers" are the audience. If they don't do something the audience will turn on them, even if he's a good dude now.

That don't mean she was connected to it. She is Puerto Rican so she might have been a target too.

But if she knew.....She gotta go too. Hope she rehabbing good.

HELL NO! She's a Rican with mostly white DNA. In the winter i'm sure she can blend in with Italians (remember mad of them are darker/tanned as well) There's A LOT of mixed Rican-Italian people in new york, Shit, one went viral not that long after George Floyd's death on Facebook live or whatever saying she hates black people and wishes they'd kill us all (with her half black daughter in the car with her) after a nigga cut her off in traffic.

She wouldn't NOT be a target of their anti black hate crimes and would be more likely to join in on them against us.

HELL NO! She's a Rican with mostly white DNA. In the winter i'm sure she can blend in with Italians (remember mad of them are darker/tanned as well) There's A LOT of mixed Rican-Italian people in new york, Shit, one went viral not that long after George Floyd's death on Facebook live or whatever saying she hates black people and wishes they'd kill us all (with her half black daughter in the car with her) after a nigga cut her off in traffic.

She wouldn't NOT be a target of their anti black hate crimes and would be more likely to join in on them against us.
I'm not going to say you wrong but you bugging.
Ricans are like Cuban and Dominicans. Some choose white regards and some choose black.

I can not say all think the same way

Ricans are like Cuban and Dominicans. Some choose white regards and some choose black.

How am i bugging? Some don't "choose" white or black, some actually are white or black.. She's not a black latino. Does she look like Don Omar, Ozuna ect too you? Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican aren't races.

And if we really want to go that route.... Like Dominicans and Cubans? The same Dominicans notorious for their hatred of Haitians, their own blackness, and overall anti blackness in their culture? The same Cubans that are HARDLINE Republicans and trump lovers? Black people (especially in ny) gotta cut the shit thinking these people are all our friends and allies.

How am i bugging? Some don't "choose" white or black, some actually are white or black.. She's not a black latino. Does she look like Don Omar, Ozuna ect too you? Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican aren't races.
Both you named are Puerto Rican Dominicans. And happen to be labeled nationality first. I know about both of them very well.
While you are right about the Haitians but it's because that's what they are tsught and the island looks at the darker skins as a problem to help give people hope as if to say at least you not Haitian. And I know it's not a race. You want smoke I see.

And if we really want to go that route.... Like Dominicans and Cubans? The same Dominicans notorious for their hatred of Haitians, their own blackness, and overall anti blackness in their culture? The same Cubans that are HARDLINE Republicans and trump lovers? Black people (especially in ny) gotta cut the shit thinking these people are all our friends and allies.
Latin America and the US are a bit different. But kinda the same

Back