Welcome To aBlackWeb

This game is ridiculous. I finally met up with a stalker or whatever the fuck it's called and after a few sessions was finally able to scan it and figure out how to lay traps and deal with it and then after I finally was about to beat that fucker... they added another one at the end of the fight! And to make matters worse... that's my autosave point! That is not ok.

Fuck this game.

@Inori.. you're playing this shit on story mode just admit it..

just cuz YALL getting fucked up doesnt mean the rest of us are struggling the same.

do some more side missions... 😂😆

I'm level 20 doing a a lvl 17 mission! They got me fighting 2 level 30 robot pumas with stealth technology! I have no clue what I can do next besides fight the level 37 war elephant I abandoned when I was doing a level 15 mission. I done breezed through all the side missions already and expanded my goddamn pouches as far as I can go for now. I'm telling you this game is mad unbalanced. I'll start a mission whooping ass and by the end I'm like... "let me run away into the fog and hope there's a level 10 side mission hidden in this motherfucker"

I just fought the elephant to use the cannon and now I’m doing a side mission on the snowy mountain and fought the stalker

Shit killed me twice super easy

Beat it, hit level 50 and got all legendary armor and just missing the legendary Shredder Gauntlet.

Game was nice but they foul for not shipping the game with New Game Plus built in. Unless you don't mind wasting time upgrading subtier gear, the real fun comes after maxing Legendary gear and taking it to very hard mode. I left a ton of the side missions undone at first thinking I could really play them in NG+ so now I gotta do them after beating the game.

They don’t have ng+ on this version? I’ve dropped it for Elden ring currently

it was patched into the last game either after a few months or when they dropped the DLC. Its not a deal breaker for me but the way I play the game, I prefer to speed through the story more than the side quests. They lock you out of alot of areas and activities until you complete a certain main quest. Cause of that, I ignored the side quests on purpose and now im mad.

I may pick up Elden Ring myself after I finish some other projects.

Fighting this Tideripper on that tiny little platform in the Kappa cauldron has to be one of the most aggravating and cheap boss fights in video game history

Fighting this Tideripper on that tiny little platform in the Kappa cauldron has to be one of the most aggravating and cheap boss fights in video game history

honestly dont even remember that fight it was over so quick. use corrosion bombs and they go down quick.

honestly dont even remember that fight it was over so quick. use corrosion bombs and they go down quick.

Killing it wasn't the problem. i was trying to shoot his damn tail off first. Everytime i had had shot lined up some bullshit happend

Finally finished. The final battle wasnt even difficult... too many side missions perhaps? lol

Solid game though. I wonder what the DLC will be about

Finally finished. The final battle wasnt even difficult... too many side missions perhaps? lol

Solid game though. I wonder what the DLC will be about

I'm at the last mission and at level 50 but I'm just bullshittin doing every little side mission I can find... not because I'm enjoying this shit so much... but due to a bug that's making my last quest unfinishable that I hope gets patched out soon because I have ADHD like that and don't want to leave that shit hanging.

I'm at the last mission and at level 50 but I'm just bullshittin doing every little side mission I can find... not because I'm enjoying this shit so much... but due to a bug that's making my last quest unfinishable that I hope gets patched out soon because I have ADHD like that and don't want to leave that shit hanging.

damn.. what's the bug? You can put it in a spoiler.

Im debating if I wanna plat this joint or not

I'm not doing the arena battles though. That shit is lame.

set the game to easy run through the entire arena and get some legendary gear. if beatin it easy is issue, you can rerun the arena on hard. even has different brackets for difficulties.

hated the arena and the pit cause I'm not trying to change my playstyle for a measly challenge. Monster Hunter World did that shit too and I never got any arena gear that forced my loadouts.

I started this late. Can't remember the difficulty I have. It must not be high because I got to level 15 without upgrading skills

Haven't done much of the main mission. I remember from the previous game there was the armor you could get that'd make everything a piece of cake so I'm just doing as many side missions as possible

The gliding is pretty fun

Back