Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I the only one who enjoy sniping them muthafuccas from a far wit head shots?

Finally finished it and got my platinum. Only playing on the weekends and a little on the weekdays definitely slowed the progress

There wasn't really any incentive to do some things that I would have thought you'd get a trophy for. I left with a lot of errands, jobs, skills, and side missions

The story was good until it became a little predictable and cliche

The relic ornament display was pretty cool

I hated how slow she got up after being knocked down. There were times when I'd get knocked down and the machine fires something exactly when I get back up so I drop again

I wasn't the biggest fan of the zenith story

It was cool to swim but I felt we were still pretty limited in what we could do while swimming

Fought the 1st of them people wit the impenetrable shield around their body.

I'm intrigued to see how this all plays out

Finally finished it and got my platinum. Only playing on the weekends and a little on the weekdays definitely slowed the progress

There wasn't really any incentive to do some things that I would have thought you'd get a trophy for. I left with a lot of errands, jobs, skills, and side missions

The story was good until it became a little predictable and cliche

The relic ornament display was pretty cool

I hated how slow she got up after being knocked down. There were times when I'd get knocked down and the machine fires something exactly when I get back up so I drop again

I wasn't the biggest fan of the zenith story

It was cool to swim but I felt we were still pretty limited in what we could do while swimming
Word I wonder what franchise will be the 1st to pull off good water combat

Did my 1st Cauldron yesterday. Ayo how they got you facing not one...but TWO Widemaws at the same damn time???

All I heard Alloy say something like "Looks like they got back up." I'm thinking a couple of Burrowers or Scavengers. Cool. Can smashed them wit no problem. Naw.

As I'm running...I see multiple, boulder size chunks of ice being hurled in my direction, behind the FIRST Widemaw. Smh.

Beat them on the 1st try tho. Them berries came in handy. But I ran out towards the end. So got a lucky shot wit the arrow to finish the last one off.

Did my 1st Cauldron yesterday. Ayo how they got you facing not one...but TWO Widemaws at the same damn time???

All I heard Alloy say something like "Looks like they got back up." I'm thinking a couple of Burrowers or Scavengers. Cool. Can smashed them wit no problem. Naw.

As I'm running...I see multiple, boulder size chunks of ice being hurled in my direction, behind the FIRST Widemaw. Smh.

Beat them on the 1st try tho. Them berries came in handy. But I ran out towards the end. So got a lucky shot wit the arrow to finish the last one off.
Good tip is to stock up on traps and just let them take out the 'boss' machines in the cauldrons

If I'm Varl...I'm tryin to pull a 3sum wit Alloy and Zo after all this over wit

giphy (13).gif

Lol! Just kiddi...no I'm not.

Fucc'd around and overrided a Charger and set it to aggressive mode. Came across a Scorcher for the 1st time while headin to an area I checked off.

I see the Scorcher...dismounted...scanned it...then proceeded to creep up on it to get a closer look. The next thing I see... THIS MUTHAFUCCA CHARGER...CHARGING towards the Scorcher...about to blow my cover! Smh.

This override aggressive mode got these machines wanting ALL da smoke! Lol

Edit:

Aaaaaaannndddd once again the LGBFTQ57( quota is met wit a cross dressing Tenakth soldier. Gotcha

Last edited:
Fucc'd around and overrided a Charger and set it to aggressive mode. Came across a Scorcher for the 1st time while head to an area I checked off.

I see the Scorcher...dismounted...scanned it...then proceeded to creep up on it to get a closer look. The next thing I see... THIS MUTHAFUCCA CHARGER...CHARGING towards the Scorcher...and is about to blow my cover! Smh.

This override aggressive mode got these machines wanting ALL da smoke! Lol

Edit:

Aaaaaaannndddd once again the LGBFTQ57( quota is met wit a cross dressing Tenakth soldier. Gotcha
Yea as soon as I unlocked that I would just override the machines and just sit back and watch them attack each other

Yea as soon as I unlocked that I would just override the machines and just sit back and watch them attack each other

One of the most disrespeckful shyt I've come across so far...is them Razorclaws fuccin WWE/AEW elbow dropping my azzz to kingdom come! I dunno if I should shoot them muthafuccas, or climb up on a ledge and frog splash they azzz.

Never faced them in the 1st one b/c they were part of the DLC right?

Back