Welcome To aBlackWeb

You don’t like God of War?
It’s cool

i kinda don’t like the control scheme and fighting tbh

I never been the biggest GOW fan though

I played the original and had fun but I kinda don’t care for it beyond that

i played it twice and for like an hour then dropped it but when I came back I forgot how to play so I said forget it

Dont like the camera…there isnt a way to focus on enemies

Yeah that. And I usually like to get my stealth on or at least scan and tag before I get busy but in the story missions they just lead you into pure havoc where you get gangbanged by dinosaurs and you don't know what the weak spots or the resistances are. And to top it all off you gotta stop mid-battle to craft new arrows and shit.

I remember the first one having a pretty weird learning curve so maybe I'm just going through that again.

Also whenever I end up in a cutscene my whole brain just turns the fuck off. Like... get to the point already.

I will say shout out to all the black people in this game though. This might be the blackest game out except for I gotta play as a white girl with very active hair.

Fuck inori

I do all the side missions I can find

I’m Level 18 going to find Aether which is a level 17 mission

I’m in a random field that has two ravengers, a bellowback, and a clawstrider

how can I fight all that shit at once? Lol

these weapons suck

I'm level 17 doing a level 15 quest and the last step is to kill a level 27 turtle? How does that make sense?

I’m in the tunnel struggling like shit with 3 burrowers and a spikesnout and then that’s not even the machine that’s been causing all the trouble lol

Back