Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Holiday travel 2020... yall taking the risk?

Traveling or Nah?

• Total voters
I hope my flight empty as fuck.

Im not looking forward to that nose test.. I was hoping they would let me slide with the cheek swab but naw lol

I hope my flight empty as fuck.

Im not looking forward to that nose test.. I was hoping they would let me slide with the cheek swab but naw lol
Internacional usually is.

but them noseswabs.......they can keep that

Negative test confirmed. Wont front im still freakin the fuck out about travelling tho lol
Why? Are the number of cases where you're going off the charts? Do plane's inherently harbor the Corona virus? Like what's going on here?

Why? Are the number of cases where you're going off the charts? Do plane's inherently harbor the Corona virus? Like what's going on here?

Might be a rational fear.. might be irrational.

I been safe as I can be since this shit kicked off. Staying away from folks.. spraying shit down with lysol.. cleaning everything.. might be some OCD shit at this point.. But it's been a while since I been on a plane and I dont know how congested the airpot is gonna be so that shit makes me anxious. I aint tryna be around alotta people.

Numbers aint crazy here.. Numbers aint crazy where i'm going... the concern is still in the back of my mind tho

Might be a rational fear.. might be irrational.

I been safe as I can be since this shit kicked off. Staying away from folks.. spraying shit down with lysol.. cleaning everything.. might be some OCD shit at this point.. But it's been a while since I been on a plane and I dont know how congested the airpot is gonna be so that shit makes me anxious. I aint tryna be around alotta people.

Numbers aint crazy here.. Numbers aint crazy where i'm going... the concern is still in the back of my mind tho
I don't know shit from shit I'm just a lady living my life but I do notice shit and I noticed not a fucking thing has changed in my city. Yeah shits closed but people are still out and doing shit, not social distancing the whole shebang. Not even a single person at my work place in this whole time has been off even for a cold(and I know this because i work their files). Like that is some unbelievable shit. Never before has this happened. So from my perspective I don't understand wtf people are so scared.

I watch a video of an anti mask guy, he devised and experiment and had a respatory therapist and a doctor there for questions etc. Anyway, they had them wear masks with petri dishes 18 in away, and one without mask with petri dishes 18in away and another with nobody in the room and petri dishes on the table. End rest? No difference in the amount of bacteria cultured in the dishes afterwards. So are masks effective then? Doesn't look like it. Against large particles for sure, but microscopic ones, doesn't appear to.

So like I said, just a lady who doesn't understand why everyone is so scared, especially since the contraction rate is so low and even less kill rate. Idk I don't get it all.

I don't know shit from shit I'm just a lady living my life but I do notice shit and I noticed not a fucking thing has changed in my city. Yeah shits closed but people are still out and doing shit, not social distancing the whole shebang. Not even a single person at my work place in this whole time has been off even for a cold(and I know this because i work their files). Like that is some unbelievable shit. Never before has this happened. So from my perspective I don't understand wtf people are so scared.

I watch a video of an anti mask guy, he devised and experiment and had a respatory therapist and a doctor there for questions etc. Anyway, they had them wear masks with petri dishes 18 in away, and one with mask with petri dishes 18in away and another with nobody in the room and petri dishes on the table. End rest? No difference in the amount of bacteria caused in the dishes afterwards. So are masks effective then? Doesn't look like it. Against large particles for sure, but microscopic ones, doesn't appear to.

So like I said, just a lady who doesn't understand why everyone is so scared, especially since the contraction rate is so low and even less kill rate. Idk I don't get it all.

If you dont mind me asking has anyone in your immediate circle contracted the virus or passed from it?

If you dont mind me asking has anyone in your immediate circle contracted the virus or passed from it?
No. I'm not saying there isn't a virus BTW, I'm curious of how virulent/prolific it actually is. And yes I do know what the news is saying, hard to miss, there's an update every half hour.

Fam I knew it before but gotdamn white ppl are just fuckin nasty.

I don't see any other people that just don't give a fuck about masks.. Be coughing, sneezing and diggin up they nose with no fucks given and alla that.

Pray for me...
:cry::kanyecry2::wdf2:

Back