Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Holiday travel 2020... yall taking the risk?

Traveling or Nah?

• Total voters
Taking the family to this all inclusive resort in Cancun in September.

Thinking of a Vegas trip end of March. I got a $800 travel credit I need to use by the end of the year and with Cancun in September I need to use it earlier this year than later.

I'm good and staying put.

I'm not risking my life for some vacation.

I can wait until his shit is over.

Being safe and alive should be everyone's first priority.

How was it?
I enjoyed it. Stayed from Feb 2-6. Paid for 2 days of skiing. Took a lesson. Glad I did. First day was good. Second day left me bruised and exhausted. I took a hard fall on one of the slopes that left a bruise on my thigh. My friend took me down a slope I was not ready for. It also Caused a kidney stone infection so I couldnt pay for another day of skiing. I thought my kidney stone passed back in early January, before the trip.

should have hit the beginner mountain with a snow tube.. a kidney infection and bruises? Damn !
I was on the beginner trails the first day. The second day, my friend had thought she found Another beginner slope but it was more a intermediate slope. I regret nothing. I have my memories and my falls on video.

We was looking at a resort for the family. Grand Canyon and Sixflags.. weather+ legal weed.. I went on Disney and Universal Studios website and they said they were open on a limited basis. I wasn’t able to buy any tickets tho. Also the hotel told me it’s a possibility we could be quarantined to the room. So I wasn’t if I wanted to risk that.
Aww man don’t tell me this!!! I don’t wanna be quarantined!

I possibly may be going to Greece at the end of the year. I was given the details, just havent paid for anything. I want to also set up a summer or spring trip to lake Tahoe. I enjoy the outdoors. Have a wedding im attending in Montego bay.

Gotta be honest the thought of traveling still freaks me the fuck out but i'm going stir crazy and I miss my family back home.

Think ima get off this island soon for a trip. I aint doin no wild shit... but I cant be stuck like this for too much longer lol

Back