Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Holiday travel 2020... yall taking the risk?

Traveling or Nah?

• Total voters
Not for the holiday but wifey and I going to Cancun in November. I try to find a spot where we don’t need to give a negative covid test and Mex was it
Yea they really on their Covid shit out there too... definitely better than we are here ...., only thing u may have to look out for is CACs being too fucking friendly and try to get in ur space

I been especially worried about the fam back in jerz now that flu season is coming. I wish I could just get my fam out here but that shit aint realistic.

It's wild if I flew back to the states I wouldnt have to quarantine or get tested at all. Out here they dont play that shit.. no matter where you come from you have to take a test before your flight.. in the arrival hall when you land you take a test... then again for day 4, 8 and 14.. and THEN you can move around freely.

They aint fuckin around..

All stores and restaraunts you gotta have a mask on. Fuckery is not tolerated at all

damn thats crazy. To get into alaska you need a negative 3 days prior to arrival. Im flying to Oregon here in a couple hours and they aint asking for shit lol. I gotta get a test or have my lady photoshop a fake negative result and upload it to the library. Then I get tested twice a week at work so I aint mad at it. If I get a positive ill just takd the admin leave and play some ps4

i been around a bit......had to check on a few things.

coming back soon and make some rounds.

took a short trip to Galveston a couple months ago

flying to CO next month

will probably be a little more cautious but we've always stayed to ourselves and kept it moving

Not for the holiday but wifey and I going to Cancun in November. I try to find a spot where we don’t need to give a negative covid test and Mex was it
Rivera Maya or Cozumel is nice too.
Senor frogs is that spot in cancun.

Reactions: 1/2
c/s Rivera Maya.....way less people than the more popular spots and has all the same shit

Back