Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Holiday travel 2020... yall taking the risk?

Traveling or Nah?

• Total voters

Inori

NAWF
Holiday season coming up... any of yall actually traveling for thanksgiving, christmas or new years this year with all this shit going on?

I'm kinda torn, I really miss my fam back home but I aint really tryna travel like that. Might have to do some virtual shit this time around

Doubtful clicked with the sister inlaws fam a handful of times if anything that..i doubt my fam is getting together

Not for the holidays. But I will be going to aruba. I have like 170 hours in vacation time. I can only carry over 80. So I just picked random days for the next two months.

My niece just got out the military and got her a house in Columbia SC.

Fuck it, I'm going. Called my sister and said let's do it

My niece just got out the military and got her a house in Columbia SC.

Fuck it, I'm going. Called my sister and said let's do it

I'm assuming yall driving? If so at least yall have more control over that situation and who yall come into contact with.

My main concern is getting on a plane.. traversing an airport and then either getting picked up or getting a rideshare back to the spot.

I'd never forgive myself if I got one of my family members sick which is why I'm hesitant

Yeah. We going to the beach for Christmas but plan on really just staying in the condo.

tenor.gif

Rona-ween
Rona-giving
Rona-Mas

We might leave for ATL in Nov...maybe. Other than that, I’m here in the Boroughs.

Was talking about going up to blue mountain for a lil ski trip since you can't leave the country without legitimate reason and quarantining for 2 weeks b4 exit and reentry but I'm hearing they not even opening the resort this year.

Maybe get a Airbnb cottage or some. Probably nothing tho. Leaving the country not in the cards. Might get stuck there.

I was supposed to be in Miami for new years this year. Was gonna be there the week before and the first week of the new year.

All them plans cancelled this year.

Usually I fly to NJ for thanksgiving and christmas, but i been in NJ for months now so atleast I dont got to do that

Not for the holiday but wifey and I going to Cancun in November. I try to find a spot where we don’t need to give a negative covid test and Mex was it

Back