Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

• Total voters
Deion Sanders was right folks just letting anybody get in the HOF now.

7ppg & 5rebs game gets person into the HOF cause they made a few clutch shots

John Paxson made some clutch shots in the Finals for Bulls 1st 3peat I guess he has a case for the Hall as well.

Deion Sanders was right folks just letting anybody get in the HOF now.

7ppg & 5rebs game gets person into the HOF cause they made a few clutch shots

John Paxson made some clutch shots in the Finals for Bulls 1st 3peat I guess he has a case for the Hall as well.

Does Paxson have 7 rings as well? Does any other role player from his generation?

Horry is a unique player. He's one of a kind. And y'all are exposing yourselves by saying his impact was "a few clutch shots" and relying on stats alone to gauge his impact on all 7 championship teams.

Here was on a championship team making an impact on the playoffs half of his career

He wasn't the reason them teams were championship teams

In Houston Olajuwon was
In LA Kobe & Shaq was
In San Antonio Duncan, Parker, & Ginobili

Without them he has 0 rings. There have been a lotta role players that help teams win Chip's that aren't HOF'ers. Horry is one of em.

Does Paxson have 7 rings as well? Does any other role player from his generation?

Horry is a unique player. He's one of a kind. And y'all are exposing yourselves by saying his impact was "a few clutch shots" and relying on stats alone to gauge his impact on all 7 championship teams.

Paxson got 2-3 rings. Horry wasn't unique or one of a kind. What was impact outside of those shots. Folks keep saying this but give absolutely no examples this impact.

He only had a big impact in Houston. Horace Grant had more of an impact on those title teams he was on than Horry had on the teams he was on. Neither are hof worthy

Not surprised you don't have a logical rebuttal. Stick to cawing.

Paxson got 2-3 rings. Horry wasn't unique or one of a kind. What was impact outside of those shots. Folks keep saying this but give absolutely no examples this impact.

So you don't even know how many rings Paxson has? 3 isn't 7. How is Horry not unique? What other role player from his generation collected 7 rings?

I actually watched him help the Lakers to 3 titles while doing more than hit a few shots.

He only had a big impact in Houston. Horace Grant had more of an impact on those title teams he was on than Horry had on the teams he was on. Neither are hof worthy

He didn't have a big impact in LA? Word? Is this based solely on you looking up stats or did you really watch that squad?

I already made my rebuttal.

2-3 shots dont get you into the HOF

And that rebuttal is still as ignorant as when it was first typed. That's why I specified "logical". Keep up.

Not surprised you don't have a logical rebuttal. Stick to cawing.

So you don't even know how many rings Paxson has? 3 isn't 7. How is Horry not unique? What other role player from his generation collected 7 rings?

I actually watched him help the Lakers to 3 titles while doing more than hit a few shots.

He didn't have a big impact in LA? Word? Is this based solely on you looking up stats or did you really watch that squad?

So you still haven't provided examples of Horry so called "impact" outside those shots. Not surprised because truth be told there aren't any. No examples of what made Horry unique and one of kind either.

What other role player has played with 2 top centers of all time(Olajuwon & Shaq), #2 shooting guard ever(Kobe) and the #1 power forward all time(Tim Duncan)?

You gotta come with better shit than this to make your case for Horry

So you still haven't provided examples of Horry so called "impact" outside those shots. Not surprised because truth be told there aren't any. No examples of what made Horry unique and one of kind either.

What other role player has played with 2 top centers of all time(Olajuwon & Shaq), #2 shooting guard ever(Kobe) and the #1 power forward all time(Tim Duncan)?

You gotta come with better shit than this to make your case for Horry

7 rings makes him one of a kind. I've repeated it multiple times. List another player. I'll wait.

So you're waiting for me to list the key defensive plays, rebounds and passes that he made while playing for all 7 teams? Keep waiting for that. But you and everyone repeating that "few shots" nonsense know that it's just that. But it helps your argument to try to reduce what Big Shot did to just hitting a "few shots".

7 rings makes him one of a kind. I've repeated it multiple times. List another player. I'll wait.

So you're waiting for me to list the key defensive plays, rebounds and passes that he made while playing for all 7 teams? Keep waiting for that. But you and everyone repeating that "few shots" nonsense know that it's just that. But it helps your argument to try to reduce what Big Shot did to just hitting a "few shots".

Yet again no examples of impact. You said "we're exposing ourselves saying his impact was only a few clutch shots". Based on that quote from you. A person would think you have at the very least 2 of these "impact" moments outside of those shots that can easily be recalled but they never happened which is why you will never be able to name them.

Until you can list these outside of those shots impact moments
giphy.gif

I'm not about to go back and forth over this. Robert Horry played 16 seasons and retired with 7 rings. He might have just been a role player but he played that role to the tune of 7 championships.

That other players carried him to, at no point was dude a superstar, never been an all star but y'all think he's a hof'er

Yet again no examples of impact. You said "we're exposing ourselves saying his impact was only a few clutch shots". Based on that quote from you. A person would think you have at the very least 2 of these "impact" moments outside of those shots that can easily be recalled but they never happened which is why you will never be able to name them.

Until you can list these outside of those shots impact moments
giphy.gif

I'm guessing you didn't even watch the Rockets or Lakers teams that he won rings with. You couldn't have and have such flimsy reasoning.

But like I said, I'm not going back and forth. The facts are there. 7 rings in 16 seasons.

And I notice you couldn't find another player from his generation that can say the same. But somehow Horry isn't unique....

Back