Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

• Total voters
That other players carried him to, at no point was dude a superstar, never been an all star but y'all think he's a hof'er

He was a role player that played his role to a tee. So much so that he helped bring home 7 rings in 16 seasons. He's a one of a kind player.

Y'all be good.

According to this new shit. With stats like those but having 4 rings Will Perdue is a unique player.

Will Perdue - 4 rings
1991 - 4ppg 4reb
1992 - 2.5ppg 2.2reb
1993 - 2ppg 2reb
1999 - 1ppg 2 reb

John Salley got 4 rings too with 7ppg and 4rpg as his carrer average just like Horry

According to this new shit. With stats like those but having 4 rings Will Perdue is a unique player.

Will Perdue - 4 rings
1991 - 4ppg 4reb
1992 - 2.5ppg 2.2reb
1993 - 2ppg 2reb
1999 - 1ppg 2 reb

Yeah, because no other player has 4 rings....

I forgot, I'm gone.

Edit: I lied. Had to reply one more time.

Will Perdue - 4 rings
1991 - 4ppg 4reb
1992 - 2.5ppg 2.2reb
1993 - 2ppg 2reb
1999 - 1ppg 2 reb

John Salley got 4 rings too with 7ppg and 4rpg as his carrer average just like Horry

Nothing similar here........lmao.

Y'all be good.

You brought up a person who you thought shouldn't be in the HOF, but still got in for whatever reason.

What I miss?

i said he wasnt a quintissential hall of famer he got in by virtue of him providing epic fights/epic moments most notably thew Ward Trilogy..Sly Stallone is in the Boxing HOF as a "contributor"

i said he wasnt a quintissential hall of famer he got in by virtue of him providing epic fights/epic moments most notably thew Ward Trilogy..Sly Stallone is in the Boxing HOF as a "contributor"

Honest question. Do you think Gatti gets in if he didn't die that tragic and mysterious death?

Until he died I don't recall folks saying he should be in the hall of fame.

So how was this "missing the context"

So cuz horrible decision for the HOF happened in the past, they should continue to do it?

I got that you brought up Gotti as someone who got in for something other than a HOF worthy career. ^ which is why you got that response.

Can’t wait for the draymond green thread

I told yall in the NBA thread how I got all the wacks, thumbs down and whatever else when I said Draymond wasn't a hall of famer. Niggas legit said GS had 4 locks to be in the HOF with Durant, Curry, Klay and Draymond.

So the way this shit looking Draymond would be 1st ballot if it were up to the niggas on here.

I told yall in the NBA thread how I got all the wacks, thumbs down and whatever else when I said Draymond wasn't a hall of famer. Niggas legit said GS had 4 locks to be in the HOF with Durant, Curry, Klay and Draymond.

So the way this shit looking Draymond would be 1st ballot if it were up to the niggas on here.

Bet all them niggas quite as a church mouse now.

Draymond got the team to himself and averaging LESS points.

@Chi-town B you still think Draymond would be a high priority for the 97 Bulls....:hahaha:

Bet all them niggas quite as a church mouse now.

Draymond got the team to himself and averaging LESS points.

@Chi-town B you still think Draymond would be a high priority for the 97 Bulls....:hahaha:

You know they are. I even asked if any of the people who wacked, thumbs down and shit talked about me saying Draymond wasn't a hof player wanted revisit that conversation. All got was a few lols and crickets.

I think Draymond Green will be a hall of Famer but not 1st ballot. The big thing he has going for him is he has actual accolades to go along with his mediocre counting stats. He is a 3 time all star, 5 time all defensive team member, 2 time all NBA member, and 3 time champion. When Curry and Thompson come back (barring injuries) I can see him adding more all defensive team and maybe even championship's to his resume.

It's no doubt he is a role player and he definitely needs good players (this season for sure is really showing it) around him to help win games but if it is good players around him, he is a great player to have on your roster.

If they let Tracy McGrady in then why not Draymond Green? Lmao. shit I also think Ben Wallace should be in the hall of fame for what it's worth.....

Green is fucking wack

But they gave him the some the awards (i dont think he should have got) to get him in the HOF

I think Draymond Green will be a hall of Famer but not 1st ballot. The big thing he has going for him is he has actual accolades to go along with his mediocre counting stats. He is a 3 time all star, 5 time all defensive team member, 2 time all NBA member, and 3 time champion. When Curry and Thompson come back (barring injuries) I can see him adding more all defensive team and maybe even championship's to his resume.

It's no doubt he is a role player and he definitely needs good players (this season for sure is really showing it) around him to help win games but if it is good players around him, he is a great player to have on your roster.

I also think Ben Wallace should be in the hall of fame for what it's worth.....

Draymond shouldn't even sniff the HOF. When they come back they will all be older and possibly more prone to injury with their best days behind them. None of them rely on being the most athletic so that does help them.

I respect role players but the HOF isn't for role players. The accolades that that they get is what they earned and deserve the HOF is for the elite of the special players and that nigga don't belong in that group.

If there was a HOF for role players Draymond, Horry and Ben Wallace should all get in with no issues.

Back