Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

• Total voters
HOF..

Not because he was a HOF player but had HOF moments from the Rockets to the Spurs he was a hell of a player

I dont know who else would fit this bill njt ive alway felt he should

If the HOF was about moments, Id agree. But it isn't, is it? It's about PLAYERS. Horry shouldn't be inducted in the HoF. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
He wasn’t a good enough player though. If he was a 3rd option like Bosh that happened to win 7 rings then I can understand.
I get that but this is a special case where it isn’t just about numbers or ability

Hall of Fame right? He’s given the world many moments that will go down in history. His teammates will always celebrate him and he did it for 3 diff organizations right? Yeah man special case

I get that but this is a special case where it isn’t just about numbers or ability

Hall of Fame right? He’s given the world many moments that will go down in history. His teammates will always celebrate him and he did it for 3 diff organizations right? Yeah man special case

4 or 5 plays in a career dont make you a HOF

D. Fisher should be a fist ballot then

You do that and you open the flood gates.

Horry helped multiple franchises win championships
If he was not present a lot of teams do not win and I have to factor that in

he did it 7 times

he’s the Mariano riviera of basketball essentially

jermaine O’Neal was a decent big for like 4 years and didn’t win anything or any awards
What team wasn't going to win?

Danny Green.. according to your criteria. He filled in valuable minutes in 2 championships and would have been a finals mvp if spurs beat heat that year. Lets say Lakers win this year and he gets another ring.. He gets into HOF based on moments?
I said Robert horry is a special case because of 7 different championships and I said if it’s like 2x or so there’s no case.

im only making a case because of the number 7

I said Robert horry is a special case because of 7 different championships and I said if it’s like 2x or so there’s no case.

im only making a case because of the number 7

He aint game winners in 7 finals.

He aint no damn HOFer bruh

He still contributed to 7 different championships for multiple teams and had big moments on each team

Yao Ming in the hall ain’t he ain’t do shit but be Chinese and tall

Ming>>>>>>>>>>> Horry

Ming averaged more points than Horry did points, rebounds, assist, steal and blocks combined all those stats together it still would be more than just the points Yao averaged

Cant put a nigga in the HOF for playing basketball that attempted only 6 shots a game for a career

Ming>>>>>>>>>>> Horry

Ming averaged more points than Horry did points, rebounds, assist, steal and blocks combined all those stats together it still would be more than just the points Yao averaged

Cant put a nigga in the HOF for playing basketball that attempted only 6 shots a game for a career
Lol you typed that for nothing

I’m just saying Yao shouldn’t be in either

he opened the flood gates for guys to make threads about JermaineO’Neal

Back