Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

• Total voters
ITS A BIG FUCKING MARKET
FOH they dont gross the same as any of the top teir teams. A big market has big media and big fan base with multiple media outlets. The giants play in a large market. The 49ers are large market. Atlanta in NFL terms is not a large market.

FOH they dont gross the same as any of the top teir teams. A big market has big media and big fan base with multiple media outlets. The giants play in a large market. The 49ers are large market. Atlanta in NFL terms is not a large market.

Well you dont understand the difference between a small market and big market.

Just bow out gracefully

Vick could pass too vick wasnt a pocket passer neither is lamar . You never saw vick play did you? you watched him on youtube? keep it 100 i wont judge

I watched him play plenty, and numbers don't lie.

2 3,000 yard passing seasons in his career, only 1 real season completing 60% of his passes, and 56% career completion . Those aren't good career numbers.

If they're good numbers, name other good passers (not from way back) with a similar resume. If you can't, you're probably just moving the goal posts for him.

It ain't a small market either.

Atlanta metro area in damn near 6 million people. That's 9th in the country.

BTW 49ers play in the 12th largest market.

Well you dont understand the difference between a small market and big market.

Just bow out gracefully

I think he saying football wise the atl market ain’t the same as say Green Bay or philly or Chicago. Yes it’s a big city. But are the falcons the most popular thing in atl to do

I think he saying football wise the atl market ain’t the same as say Green Bay or philly or Chicago. Yes it’s a big city. But are the falcons the most popular thing in atl to do

It still dont make sense

Nobody in LA watch NFL or go to games and they would never be called small market

Green Bay is the smallest market

It still dont make sense

Nobody in LA watch NFL or go to games and they would never be called small market

Green Bay is the smallest market

You’re stuck on semantics. When people go to
Atl is seeing the falcons play something people think of?

Back