Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

• Total voters
That's like saying a player has to play like Curry to say he influenced him. NIggas were shooting 3's way before curry popped up. NIggas were running outside the pocket way before VIck popped up. But the spike in QBs being mobile and rushing went way up after Vick, it wasn't no fuckin Young or Stauback lol Cut it out.

Don't ignore the answer just to make the same bad comparison. I gave 2 posts shitting on the Curry comparison already. Respond to those or stop the comparison.

Don't ignore the answer just to make the same bad comparison. I gave 2 posts shitting on the Curry comparison already. Respond to those or stop the comparison.

The spike in QB rushing yards went up after Vick. Idgaf enough about this to screenshot and post em. It is what it is.

Mobile - Rushing, tomatoe tomatoe, yall can play the semantics game by yourselves.

The spike in QB rushing yards went up after Vick. Idgaf enough about this to screenshot and post em. It is what it is.

Mobile - Rushing, tomatoe tomatoe, yall can play the semantics game by yourselves.

You don't have to post em. I did. I told you 4 QB's in the league rushed for 400+ yards in 2001 (the year Vick was drafted), and 4 QB's rushed for 400+ yards last year. That the big change Vick made?

1 guy shot 500+ 3's Curry's rookie year. 17 shot 500+ last year. People are shooting 3x as many long range 3's as they were a few years ago.

It's not the same. Give credit to Curry if you want to or don't... either way the game has changed. QB rushing numbers haven't really changed like that.

In the time of Brady, Peyton, Brees, Big Ben, Mcnabb, Rivers, Rodgers, and Eli (he did win 2 rings), y'all think the league decided they should shift towards Vick's style for success?

I just looked at overrated Vick's numbers again.

- Never gotten 4,000 yards from scrimmage (only threw for 3k twice)
- Career completion % of 56.2
- Only had 1 (arguably 2) impressive seasons in his career
- Never won a SB.

And all y'all got to make up for alllll that, is that he could run. And that brings him up to HOF level? Smh. Vick was all the negative black QB stereotypes. Not a HOF'er.

You don't have to post em. I did. I told you 4 QB's in the league rushed for 400+ yards in 2001 (the year Vick was drafted), and 4 QB's rushed for 400+ yards last year. That the big change Vick made?

1 guy shot 500+ 3's Curry's rookie year. 17 shot 500+ last year. People are shooting 3x as many long range 3's as they were a few years ago.

It's not the same. Give credit to Curry if you want to or don't... either way the game has changed. QB rushing numbers haven't really changed like that.

Vick revolutionized the modern "Mobile QB". After Vick came out, you started to see that shit WAYYYYY more often. However, the focus became to make these guys better pocket passers and run "if needed" or unless the play was designed for a run

Vick revolutionized the modern "Mobile QB". After Vick came out, you started to see that shit WAYYYYY more often. However, the focus became to make these guys better pocket passers and run "if needed" or unless the play was designed for a run

So McNabb, McNair and others came into the league before Vick. And the league started focusing on having QB's play like McNabb and Mcnair? Sooo Vick revolutionized the position?

Vick changed the way the QB postion is played and he did it in a major way in a small market. We compare alot of QB to him in 2020 so yeah he gets my vote. HOF

Back