4X Pro Bowl
3X Special Teams Player of The Year
2000’s All Decade Team
2010’s All Decade Team
100 Year Anniversary Team
20 Return TD’s
14 Punt Return TD’s
11,028 Return Yards

Best return man of the 2000s. Best return man since Dante Hall.

He goes in, but Brian Mitchell gets there first.

I think kicker should get in before return me.

A good return man is the easiest person to take away from a game plan.

Kickers have more impact

I think kicker should get in before return me.

A good return man is the easiest person to take away from a game plan.

Kickers have more impact

What?

An great/elite returner can add 6 points in one play or drastically change field position.

Also there are kicker(s) in the HOF

Hmm. I want to lean yes on this one. But also, return men are usually people not very good at their main position position. So he's kinda the star of the players that weren't that good.

Bruh, that's like saying a SS wasn't good at FS sooo....

He would be going in as a returner.

Naw because both of those are starting positions on defense. You usually get out on return duty on the regular when you're not that good.

I get it. That's why I want to lean yes with him since it's special teams. Just saying. It's a position top players mostly pass on.

Naw because both of those are starting positions on defense. You usually get out on return duty on the regular when you're not that good.

I get it. That's why I want to lean yes with him since it's special teams. Just saying. It's a position top players mostly pass on.

That's because of all the rule changes the last 5-10 years.

Hester and Dante Hall ate good of just being return men.

Also that's not true either

The Deadskins have changed returners like 4/5 times already this season, some was due to injury, but mostly cuz the players they had sucked and they're trying to find a spark at the position.

Also that's not true either

The Deadskins have changed returners like 4/5 times already this season, some was due to injury, but mostly cuz the players they had sucked and they're trying to find a spark at the position.

It is true. If you get taken off special teams you're probably too good (a starter at your position) or you're not good enough to be on the team. Hester may not have been on a roster if he couldn't return kicks. He wasn't good at DB or WR.

It's generally where the less talented players play. Most fantasy football rosters aren't even starting people that are primary return men.

Back