Poll His wife and his mom fight over the front seat.

Who should get the front seat?

• Total voters
Yall need to be solution oriented.

Play Chicken.

Whichever woman grabs the armrest or the "oh shit!" bar, gets in the back.

Yeah, neither woman is worth dealing with at that point. It seems like the mother sat there just to be petty, and the wife picked the dumbest hill to die on.

Exactly why I made sure to always be cool woth my exes moms so I can bullshit like this.

Looks fake. My momma goes for the back seat unless it's a small car. She's on the bigger side and ain't trying to squeeze in a civic

In this specific instance the mom should move. Wife sounds tired of taking a backseat to mom when she's around.

Its jus the fromt seat wife is trippin. My mom wouldnt care where she sit once shes gets whsre she needs to go .

My wife would have just got in the backseat no problem because that shit don’t matter.

But assuming this is real.

This was just the straw that broke the camel back.

Some of yall bullshitting. I don't give a fuck who in the car. Everybody have lost their fucking minds to think you going to pull up in MY car and just assume and expect me to get in the back of my car. FOH

Reactions: Chicity
First time the three of us got in the car, my wife offered and my mother said

"No sweetheart I was raised to never get between a husband and wife"

Up to that point I never thought about it,
Up to that point my wife never thought about it...

But the eldest and wisest of us said that's how it's supposed to be. So we never questioned it, and whenever asked I always say a mother should never get between a husband and wife ??‍♂️