Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll His wife and his mom fight over the front seat.

Who should get the front seat?

• Total voters
Oh na, I'll be receptive to it. Because she's right: that's HER spot. But she needs to understand that there is a time and place for everything. If the situation is reversed, I'm gonna humble myself and take the L in the moment, then follow up later with my girl LATER. No need to turn it into something huge.

Not enough people know how to quiet down their ego when the situation calls for it.
Ok I hear you. You’re receptive to it. Will you address your mom after your wife tells you how she felt about it?

Ok I hear you. You’re receptive to it. Will you address your mom after your wife tells you how she felt about it?

Yeah, 100%. Normally I encourage my lady and my mom to leave me out of whatever little issues they have and to handle that shit themselves. Like, if they wanna have a relationship with one another that's genuine, then y'all need to be comfortable airing any grievances with each other. But that's the kind of shit that I'd just handle myself. Let mom know what time it is.

Knowing my mom, even if she didn't like it, she'd suck that shit up just to avoid the meaningless conflict.

I would hope that in this case “your girl” would offer it up to mom and let her turn it down.

Moms outta pocket demanding front seat privileges though, in that bitch car!

Son should be ashamed that these are the women in his life.

A lot of niggas turn a blind eye to the fact they moms are ex thots, but that’s another topic

In never gonna love anyone more than my mom but unless my wife is blatantly ignorant in some shit she does, im taking her side in most arguments.

Cause moms gonna eventually go home and I dont gotta see her for a few days but ill be living with my wife. One can make my life misreable at home, im chosing to keep her happy.

Last edited:
In never gonna love anyone more than my mom but unless my wife is blatantly ignorant in some shit she does, im taking her side in moat arguments.

Goes moms gonna eventually go home and I dont gotta see her for a few days but ill be living with my life. One can make my life misreable at home, im chosing to keep her happy.
Wife would be the #1 woman in your life followed by daughters, mom come in third. Mother's need to understand that

Your wife is your wife for a reason. Unless she's way out of pocket there's not 1 person I'm going to just sit and watch disrespect her. This situation seems to be one of those "I'm always #1 in my son's life" type mothers and I've never seen a man who has that type of mom have a successful relationship because shes always injecting herself into it like she's a 2nd girlfriend

Yea this looks fake, but for thread purposes imma entertain it like its real.

L's all around. His girl and his momma are disrespectful. To top it off, the mother behaves that way because she knows she'll get away with it and the son wont say or do anything but back up her toxic behavior.

Its like those parents with those kids that run around screaming and or hitting people, while their parents say and do nothing. But when some steps up and tells them to stop, the parents defend them sayin "oh, he/she was just playing" or "hes a good kid he just has *names some lame mental issue".

Homey took the biggest L in this.

He might as well sit in the back and let his wife drive at this point....or just don't go.

Respect to the mothers, but that's your sons wife.

More importantly than that, it's her car. So I don't even see how this is a question. The mother can sit in the back or find anither mode of transportation.

That is, if it's not staged. I've never dealt with this kind of drama.

Bad parenting, and horrible selection in a life partner. L’s all around for this guy.
We can all be made to look the fool or disrespectful once confront someone with no context behind it. Just someone filming us during a heated exchange.

It sounds like they have a long history. If that's the case she's probably had enough of his mother's bs. Not all mothers are equal.

Back