Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll His wife and his mom fight over the front seat.

Who should get the front seat?

• Total voters
It seems like the mom and wife have problems way before this. Seems the mom did it on purpose just to be petty. If it is not your car, you are supposed to sit in the back. Unless the person is tall or has some kind of handicap. But generally, the young and shorter person should at least offer their front seat

You know, I don’t know the answer. My mama wouldn’t do anything like this with my brothers. I, on the other hand, wouldn’t trip if I had to sit in the backseat. We getting where we going. I think the issue here is that the mom and wife don’t have a good relationship. So that’s why it’s a big deal. If I had a great relationship with my mother in law I wouldn’t give a damn if she sat in the front.

On 2nd look his is more about being territorial and less about the actual front seat

Bruh gotta handle this cuz they both disrespected each other

Looks like two miserable women to have in your life.

I couldn’t imagine myself ever being in a situation like this but no woman I’m with can ever disrespect my mother like that over who gets to ride shotgun.
Could your mom disrespect your wife over who gets to ride shotgun?

Let's forget the fact that it's her car. That's wild.

Me personally, I would have an issue with my wife starting some shit with my mom for sitting in the front seat. Like..stfu and just be mad. That's my mom. Humble yourself and chill. The end. To be clear, that's thew wife's spot, and mom should be in the back. But if you can't just silently take that L graciously and got to try to prove a point to my MOM, you prolly ain't the woman for me.

Let's forget the fact that it's her car. That's wild.

Me personally, I would have an issue with my wife starting some shit with my mom for sitting in the front seat. Like..stfu and just be mad. That's my mom. Humble yourself and chill. The end. To be clear, that's thew wife's spot, and mom should be in the back. But if you can't just silently take that L graciously and got to try to prove a point to my MOM, you prolly ain't the woman for me.
So, say she takes the L silently. Then y’all get home and she expresses her feelings about it, how you handling it?

So, say she takes the L silently. Then y’all get home and she expresses her feelings about it, how you handling it?

Oh na, I'll be receptive to it. Because she's right: that's HER spot. But she needs to understand that there is a time and place for everything. If the situation is reversed, I'm gonna humble myself and take the L in the moment, then follow up later with my girl LATER. No need to turn it into something huge.

Not enough people know how to quiet down their ego when the situation calls for it.

Back