Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO His Dark Materials

They're killing it with this season. Now I can kinda see why season 1 was a little trash - they wanted to get into the real story instead of wasting too much time on the setup.

They're killing it with this season. Now I can kinda see why season 1 was a little trash - they wanted to get into the real story instead of wasting too much time on the setup.
You thought S1 was trash? Looked pretty good to me. It was slow 1st coupple of eps, but i thought it layed a good foundation. i do notice ruth wilson character aint as abusive to her daemon this season. wonder if peta got on they ass lol

Is this worth the watch. Never read or even heard of the books

After 3 three books and a badly received movie finally His dark materials is a worthy watch.They are telling the story of the books but not essentially following their structure and them taking their own route through the story to me will let the show stand as its own piece of art and allow for some more creative freedom and will make the places they do have to change the novels a little less jarring. I completed streaming 2nd episode via foxtel go and am actually really digging this one. Mrs Coulter completely steals the show and the story is pretty intriguing. Just hoping there’s more story to tell and they aren’t just racing through all the twists.

The movie has been badly received because conservative America was mad about it.

Conservative Christians has all been tipped off about the trilogy book's overt antidogmatic content and fiery conclusion.

If Lord Boreal had left them white hoes alone...he'd been aight.

Nigga has spent too much time listening to the phonograph conference records of the Kevin Samuels from his world.

"How to be a Highly Valuable Gentleman by Nova Cali-Mexican Senõr Kevin Samuels."

kevin-samuels-0821gf.jpg

Mrs. Coulter: "You will only hold me back."

Lord Boreal being treated like a coward and a simp instead of a HVM Be Like:
Glory.jpg

I knew it was a wrap when he said they were equals and she ran that shit back like "oh word?"
Simping head ass. RIP nigga.

I knew it was a wrap when he said they were equals and she ran that shit back like "oh word?"
Simping head ass. RIP nigga.

This crazy ass bitch wants to be treated dirty. Hence why she keep working for the Magisterium in spite any shit they did to her as well as lowkey chasing after Lord Asriel in spite the social disgrace and widowship she has to endure because of him.

She run after twisted albeit agressively authoritative, dominant, power-greedy reflections of her own abusive father. Lord Boreal was any of this minus being successful at killing kids, being a strategic and scientific supergenius, siding with Abstract Beings and being a card carrying sociopath... hence why he was "never enough" : he was just a narcisstic MOFO who did the wrong move to geniunely fall in love for a selfish, snubby malignant Machiavellian psychopath
(and still doing so in spite seeing her shutting off her own humanity and using Witch skills to do so)

What a naughty Elektra Complex ass aristocrat is she. She wants them dirty.

:kobe:

Back