Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Hillary and Bernie were they that much better choices than Trump?

Cool. Neither does any president ever. What that gotta do with the thread

What it has to do with the thread is that some of ya'll think the other choices were going to be better. Bernie was going to be more of the same.

Why did you vote for a man that wouldn't even consider it for African-Americans? We have to to demand something from politicians before we give them votes.

Last edited:
What it has to do with the thread is that some of ya'll think the other choices were going to be better. Bernie was going to be more of the same.

Why did you vote for a man that wouldn't even consider it for African-Americans? We have to to demand something from politicians before we give them votes.
If you think trump and Bernie where the same, we ain't got much else to talk about.

This thread isn't about demanding better or what African American policies they believed in. Its if Bernie would have been better then dolt 45.

If you think trump and Bernie where the same, we ain't got much else to talk about.

This thread isn't about demanding better or what African American policies they believed in. Its if Bernie would have been better then dolt 45.

Trump and Bernie are ONLY the same when it comes to not helping out African-Americans. Neither was going to do that.

You still haven't answered my question as to WHY you voted for Bernie. I'm just curious.

Last edited:
Trump and Bernie are ONLY the same when it comes to not helping out African-Americans. Neither was going to do that.

You still haven't answered my question as to WHY you voted for Bernie.

Oh jesus?!

You dont think bernie lowering the cost of college woulda helped out black ppl
You dont think holding the polluters feet to the fire, so we all have cleaner air helps out black ppl.
You dont think not having a trick like ben carson raise the price on low income housing, wouldnt help black ppl.
You dont think bernie not having a devil like sessions, going after low level weed sales, wouldnt help black ppl.
You dont think bernie not rolling back all the childrens programs, wouldnt help black ppl.

Thats jus off top. smh

Last edited:
Oh jesus?!

You dont think bernie lowering the cost of college woulda helped out black ppl
You dont holding the polluters feet to the fire, so we all have cleaner air helps out black ppl.
You dont think not having a trick like ben carson raise the price on low income housing, wouldnt help black ppl.
You dont think bernie not having a devil like sessions, going after low level weed sales, wouldnt help black ppl.
You dont think bernie not rolling back all the childrens programs, wouldnt help black ppl.

Thats jus off top. smh

I appreciate the list, but again, the main thing that we need as a people he didn't think we ACTUALLY needed. (Reparations).

The list isn't bad, but we have to get more than just crumbs.

Props for answering though.

I appreciate the list, but again, the main thing that we need as a people he didn't think we ACTUALLY needed. (Reparations).

bruh. If you waiting for the American gov't to give black ppl reparations...Okay. that's like sitting around waiting for Jesus to come back. It aint happening bruh.

if you consider cleaner air, lower college prices, affordable low income housing, gov't funded child programs, not doing years for a little weed as crumbs.....okay

bruh. If you waiting for the American gov't to give black ppl reparations...Okay. that's like sitting around waiting for Jesus to come back. It aint happening bruh.

if you consider cleaner air, lower college prices, affordable low income housing, gov't funded child programs, not doing years for a little weed as crumbs.....okay

The bold just wasn't going to happen especially the lowering of college prices. I'm of the opinion that really ain't one of biggest things black people need help with.

Definitely not waiting. My previous posts stated that we need to be building own. I feel ya 100% on that.

It's fuck Trump, but this Presidency and his cabinet will hopefully force us as a people really start building our own, and get our economic empowerment game strong. Also this era has shown us who the coons, cowards, and traitors are for us to ex-communicate. (We know of the few names already.)

We actually been doing that at a highly rate before he got in.

But I see more blacks trying to get into politics and the devils has exposed themselves.

No.

And the only reason I say that is because either one of them woulda been coming into a Republican controlled House and Senate as non Repubs so they wouldn't have been able to do much of anything.

That would actually be a good thing..........all things considered.

Sad to say, but.......for the most part.......it's better to have a government that doesn't do anything rather than a government that does things that aren't in the best interests of the people.

Gotta be realistic though.

Reparations is never gonna happen, so there's no need in even discussing that.

The DNC wanted the candidate they felt would have had the best chance of beating Trump. Which on paper was Hillary Clinton. Bernie was denouncing his own party while asking for their support that's where he played himself, it made it easy for Hillary to get the delegates. Bernie got small states but Hillary got all the major ones. Bernie didn't have good economic policies and most of his would have cut a lot of useful programs to fund. Trump most brilliant trick was convincing Americans that he and Hillary were of the same coin and so you should either vote for him or neither cuz "it wouldn't make a difference" and people were dumb enough to fall for it and vote for him. The republican party came thru big time for Trump too despite him losing the popular vote. Hillary made some big mistakes in not handling the fed controversy and for bringing herself to his level by insulting him but that's a lesson I hope both Hillary and Sanders can improve upon next time.

Honestly, she would have won if she had Bernie Sanders as her VP running mate.

Now, I don't know whether she offered it to him and he turned it down........or if she didn't offer it to him at at all, but whichever one of them is responsible for them not running on the same ticket is ultimately responsible for her not winning the presidency.

That would actually be a good thing..........all things considered.

Sad to say, but.......for the most part.......it's better to have a government that doesn't do anything rather than a government that does things that aren't in the best interests of the people.
.....what? That's literally what we have now.

LOL @ the idea that reparations would tangibly improve the community. Are you talking just money? Money and land? How does this work in your mind?

We don’t need hand outs we need better EDUCATION

.....what? That's literally what we have now.

Nah, they've done a lot to try and fuck people over.

Trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act (and cutting some of the subsidies)......cutting back on social programs (Food stamps, social security, Wick, etc).......giving the rich a permanent tax cut but only a temporary tax cut for working class people......all the appointments Trump put in place to be head of departments that they hate: EPA, Dept of Education, Department of Energy.........

None of this would be happening under Hillary and/or Bernie.

LOL @ the idea that reparations would tangibly improve the community. Are you talking just money? Money and land? How does this work in your mind?

We don’t need hand outs we need better EDUCATION

Reparations would jus boost the economy. s/o to the chappelle skit....kinda like the stimulus package obama did after the recession of 08

They asked him and he declined. I think from his POV it ran as a contradiction to what he said which was smart for him not to run as her VP because if they didn't win it would have crushed any political future he had.

smh. It dont matter now. But the "adult" thing do was to play ball n become her VP. But, whatever.

Back