Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Hillary and Bernie were they that much better choices than Trump?

I mean Trump aint shit and dgaf. But I dont see how Hiliary wouldve helped that much more. Everybody knows the Clintons aint clean and she dont like black people. Its not hard to believe Hiliary wouldnt been that much different

I mean Trump aint shit and dgaf. But I dont see how Hiliary wouldve helped that much more. Everybody knows the Clintons aint clean and she dont like black people. Its not hard to believe Hiliary wouldnt been that much different
We actually agree on something?

kvpaw_s-200x150.gif

I voted for Hillary. But I wasn't devastated or surprised when she didn't win. I didn't like the way the DNC did Bernie. They rigged the race for the wrong horse. The election might have still went in Trumps favor but I think Bernie would have made it a real race. I really don't care about this Trump stuff like the stripper mess. He hasn't done anything that weakens me or my family's life (could happen but not yet). I look to my locals politicians not the president.

Im not really about to go into a paragraphs long rebuttal . But if you think the general direction of the country is not affected by the choices at the top that trump has made and will with the supreme court... and not just Trump republicans in general then.. dont know what to tell you..

supreme court
education
healthcare
environment
Law enforcement
Department of Justice
Foreign policy

the gutting/or redirection of each one of these entities is real and has and will have real effects.

Im not really about to go into a paragraphs long rebuttal . But if you think the general direction of the country is not affected by the choices at the top that trump has made and will with the supreme court... and not just Trump republicans in general then.. dont know what to tell you..

supreme court
education
healthcare
environment
Law enforcement
Department of Justice
Foreign policy

the gutting/or redirection of each one of these entities is real and has and will have real effects.

Those things could happen true. But nothing has happened yet. Focus on your local government. They are making decisions that really matter.

Trump can't do anything about the cops. That's local politicians who control the budget and make the regulations

supreme court
education
healthcare
environment
Law enforcement
Department of Justice
Foreign policy

Im not saying him being in charge does not matter tho. Im saying that if Hiliary was in charge how much better off would we really be at least in regards to black people?

Wait wait.. your lookin for white saviors

:ainttrippin:

who would you recommend as the savior i mean president of black people Give me some names. and how realistically could they change the tide of 4 centuries of racism

I honestly dont expect any of them mf's to do anything for me or mine personally

with that said I really just dont like the whole hate movement.....none of this shit is new, but it was still somewhat low key

not police brutality or any of that shit, im talking about the division and animosity the Trump movement has created between people who would have otherwise been cool....people are really falling out behind this shit....friends, fam, jobs, etc

shit wasnt always so easy to cut down the middle...but now, everybody knows what page you're on if you fuck with or support Trump

there's a mf that has a kid going to the same day care as mine....whole back windshield says TRUMP NATION and while that has dick to do with me or my day, I still screw my face a lil bit.....if I ever saw that on somebody's shit and they ran off the road or needed help, im actually sad to say i'd probably keep going...and yes, that makes me the same as them but fuck it......it was the same for everybody with them fucking blue lives stickers.....I shouldnt, but i personally take that as a middle finger to me and my being....so i have zero love for you and yours

This shit is just conflicting and puts me in a space where I dont really want to be mentally....and its ALL because of the tone and attitude that came with this campaign

Sure, Hilary would have done some slick shit to line her family's pockets (LIKE WE ALL WOULD)....but she wasnt out here pushing hate and division and white supremacy

these mf's are happy and empowered that they have a head....they really feel like they can openly disrespect, hate, and even kill us now

I was bumping the other day at the park on my lunch break just chillin.....the parking lot is damn near empty.....white guy in a truck comes riding thru slow, looking all up in my shit and then pulls up next to me.......outta aaaaall these spots.........without thinking I grabbed the 40, rolled all the windows down, held it up and asked if I could help him with something.....he smiled and pulled off

I may be crazy....but thats some Trump nation shit in my head right now.....they put me in this space

Overt vs Covert, I’ll take the overt racism, u wanna know who my enemies are. Not the ones that just pretend to be my friend.

Overt vs Covert, I’ll take the overt racism, u wanna know who my enemies are. Not the ones that just pretend to be my friend.

I hear you

they aint gotta pretend with me but I dont need them feeling any more entitled to be able to do and say what the fuck they want to me either

I'll keep my opinions and stay out your way and you do the same

I cant hate people I've never met and dont want to....but this atmosphere almost makes it mandatory to draw lines....and thats a lame way to live

there's people I spent time with and were cool with that I lost respect for once this shit started and I knew where they stood.....did they already hate me? possibly....but the relationships we had wereent about this, it was business......but I dont even wanna do that with you any more....makes me feel like they thought I was with them, and I gotta clear that off top

I hear you

they aint gotta pretend with me but I dont need them feeling any more entitled to be able to do and say what the fuck they want to me either

I'll keep my opinions and stay out your way and you do the same

I cant hate people I've never met and dont want to....but this atmosphere almost makes it mandatory to draw lines....and thats a lame way to live

there's people I spent time with and were cool with that I lost respect for once this shit started and I knew where they stood.....did they already hate me? possibly....but the relationships we had wereent about this, it was business......but I dont even wanna do that with you any more....makes me feel like they thought I was with them, and I gotta clear that off top
These so called leftists stay pretending to be our friends when they’ve done nothing but pander to us. They have these same feelings about us that Trump has. I’d rather someone tell me where they stand as opposed to pretending you’re my friend. But maybe that’s just me. I guess some people prefer getting lied to.

The president picks supreme court justices, circuit court judges, controls the budget as well as foreign and domestic policy.

To say that a flagrant racist is better suited to do that job because someone who is not a flagrant racist could possibly be a secret racist seems a little flawed.

The president picks supreme court justices, circuit court judges, controls the budget as well as foreign and domestic policy.

To say that a flagrant racist is better suited to do that job because someone who is not a flagrant racist could possibly be a secret racist seems a little flawed.
Either argue based on what i wrote or don’t quote me.

Back