Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Hillary and Bernie were they that much better choices than Trump?

Where did I say one person is better suited to do the job over another? When you throw insults make sure you’re at least accurate or you’ll look foolish.

Ok I think you're splitting hairs here but it was ungentlemanly of me to call you a nincompoop and for that I apologize.

Now with that out of the way, if you don't think one person is better suited to do the job over another then your decision making process is to support the most blatantly racist candidate by default? Am I getting that right?

Ok I think you're splitting hairs here but it was ungentlemanly of me to call you a nincompoop and for that I apologize.

Now with that out of the way, if you don't think one person is better suited to do the job over another then your decision making process is to support the most blatantly racist candidate by default? Am I getting that right?
Still off, but let me help you. Firstly Hillary probably would’ve been better than Trump. So no argument from me there. The question however is when it comes to black people would there be a difference and the answer is no.

If they are both racist is the blatantly racist person actually worse than the covert racist?

As much as I felt and still feel that Clinton would've been a horrible choice for president I have acknowledge that Trump is worse.

I will always stick to my opinion that neither Clinton or Trump should've been president. We were going to get fucked either way. With Trump we getting fucked fast with Clinton we would've been fucked slow.

Still off, but let me help you. Firstly Hillary probably would’ve been better than Trump. So no argument from me there. The question however is when it comes to black people would there be a difference and the answer is no.

You're going to have to be specific about what you consider to be issues that effect black people because if we're considering prison reform, health care, immigration, taxes, police militarization & brutality and public education then I don't see how anyone being honest with themselves could say that there is no difference between the policies adopted by Trump and those that were part of the DNC platform.

You're going to have to be specific about what you consider to be issues that effect black people because if we're considering prison reform, health care, immigration, taxes, police militarization & brutality and public education then I don't see how anyone being honest with themselves could say that there is no difference between the policies adopted by Trump and those that were part of the DNC platform.
We need resources tangible things like jobs, we need policies to get passed that give black people protection and punishment to police officers that harm black people.

We need resources tangible things like jobs, we need policies to get passed that give black people protection and punishment to police officers that harm black people.

Even if they are both racist the party that relies on the black vote will do more than a party that thinks the kkk has good ppl in it.

Racist are beating their chest now because they have their champion and he breath new life in them.

They was under a rock slowly dying but now they feeling good and brave and have new life

I said trump awoke a lot of subconscious racist

crackas like "you spelled Obama wrong"

but you agree subconscious racist awoke? Lol

Im not really about to go into a paragraphs long rebuttal . But if you think the general direction of the country is not affected by the choices at the top that trump has made and will with the supreme court... and not just Trump republicans in general then.. dont know what to tell you..

supreme court
education
healthcare
environment
Law enforcement
Department of Justice
Foreign policy

the gutting/or redirection of each one of these entities is real and has and will have real effects.

Sadly this all falls on deaf ear

Seriously, here we are not even 2 years into this jackass presidency....and there is serious talks of trying avert WW3.. nuclear war....and yet motherfuckers STILL trying to make the case that Clinton would be just as unfit and unqualified as Trump

smh

Cognitive dissonance just isn't a strong enough term to use......

Nobody will ever get protection from the police

That shit is a dream

Not white ppl not nobody

Trump becoming president actually is a good thing

We just go have to endure the hardship over the next cpl years while the government is slowly changing and all them bitch ass niggas getting their legs cut from under them.

I think this is a foolish question. Only 1 candidate resurged white supremacists in America

Wait wait.. your lookin for white saviors

:ainttrippin:

who would you recommend as the savior i mean president of black people Give me some names. and how realistically could they change the tide of 4 centuries of racism

Woah not looking for a savior but wouldnt it make sense to vite for somebody that benefits black people. Just like every other ethnic group in the world? And im not expecting somebody to solve racism.

Trump becoming president actually is a good thing

We just go have to endure the hardship over the next cpl years while the government is slowly changing and all them bitch ass niggas getting their legs cut from under them.

It's fuck Trump, but this Presidency and his cabinet will hopefully force us as a people really start building our own, and get our economic empowerment game strong. Also this era has shown us who the coons, cowards, and traitors are for us to ex-communicate. (We know of the few names already.)

Woah not looking for a savior but wouldnt it make sense to vite for somebody that benefits black people. Just like every other ethnic group in the world? And im not expecting somebody to solve racism.

Nah. We need to fight for ourselves That's why none of the other races take us seriously, because we want to depend on someone to fight for us that doesn't not understand the struggles we face as a people. How can someone from another race have our best interests at heart? That makes no sense, and that is one of the reasons this cycle continues.

Not just jobs, but reparations. Our ancestors built this country and it's long overdue.

Back