Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Hillary and Bernie were they that much better choices than Trump?

Nah, they've done a lot to try and fuck people over.

Trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act (and cutting some of the subsidies)......cutting back on social programs (Food stamps, social security, Wick, etc).......giving the rich a permanent tax cut but only a temporary tax cut for working class people......all the appointments Trump put in place to be head of departments that they hate: EPA, Dept of Education, Department of Energy.........

None of this would be happening under Hillary and/or Bernie.
You misinterpreted what I was saying. I was saying people are currently getting fucked over. So I'd rather have doing nothing than what we have now.

Off topic, but if the dems run Kamala Harris against trump in 2020. They will loose. And will have showed they learned nothing n are completely out of touch.

Say what you want about him, but Steve Bannon was on point in an interview with Charlie Rose he did a year ago.

Basically said that "identity politics" would be the democratic party's undoing.

Putting her up would rally the Republican base more than the Democratic base.

"The Mooch" (Scaramucci) put Donna Brazile on blast too a few months ago on Bill Maher.

Asked her who the dems were gonna go with in 2020 and she couldn't name one candidate.

Said they've got about 20 to choose from.

That tells me that they're naive enough to believe that they can put anybody up against Trump and win.

Totally out of touch.

Say what you want about him, but Steve Bannon was on point in an interview with Charlie Rose he did a year ago.

Basically said that "identity politics" would be the democratic party's undoing.

Putting her up would rally the Republican base more than the Democratic base.

"The Mooch" (Scaramucci) put Donna Brazile on blast too a few months ago on Bill Maher.

Asked her who the dems were gonna go with in 2020 and she couldn't name one candidate.

Said they've got about 20 to choose from.

That tells me that they're naive enough to believe that they can put anybody up against Trump and win.

Totally out of touch.
Well i think dems are gonna have the anti trump vote, ppl gonna come out and vote against him regardless, ppl learned what happend if you dont vote and "sit this one out" so dems are already halfway there, they just need someone decent to go against him..new blood preferably

Yall niggas still believing in the democrats bullshit is crazy. Ain't nobody sit shit out for real. Clinton won the popular vote by 3million votes.

Face the fucking facts no matter who comes out to vote in droves. 53% of white women voted for Trump.

Ain't shit you blind democrat voters can do about that shit.

Politics is about money not fucking votes. We want shit done then we need to create campaign PACs and raise money for a candidate who going to do what we want for the money he is going to get from said PAC while they are in office.

Can't keep doing the same shit over and over and over again and expecting different results.

Democrats treat black people like the person who they know they can fuck whenever they want to and never have to give them shit in return accept for a few kind words here and there. Too many black people fall that shit every damn time.

Last edited:
Well i think dems are gonna have the anti trump vote, ppl gonna come out and vote against him regardless, ppl learned what happend if you dont vote and "sit this one out" so dems are already halfway there, they just need someone decent to go against him..new blood preferably

If the Democrats are still depending on the anti-Trump vote then they will fail in 2018 and 2020. They need a candidate who can connect with the people.

In other words the political analysis is bumper sticker politics.

Pretty much is dumb it down.. thats where we are at.especially now.

Think I just might post this everyday until some of yall fucking wake up and get it!!

LOL @ the idea that reparations would tangibly improve the community. Are you talking just money? Money and land? How does this work in your mind?

We don’t need hand outs we need better EDUCATION
Reparations aren’t a handout.

Yall niggas still believing in the democrats bullshit is crazy. Ain't nobody sit shit out for real. Clinton won the popular vote by 3million votes.

Face the fucking facts no matter who comes out to vote in droves. 53% of white women voted for Trump.

Ain't shit you blind democrat voters can do about that shit.

Politics is about money not fucking votes. We want shit done then we need to create campaign PACs and raise money for a candidate who going to do what we want for the money he is going to get from said PAC while they are in office.

Can't keep doing the same shit over and over and over again and expecting different results.

Democrats treat black people like the person who they know they can fuck whenever they want to and never have to give them shit in return accept for a few kind words here and there. Too many black people fall that shit every damn time.

Ironically this rant applies more to life long Republicans than it's does to Democrat voters.

Off topic, but if the dems run Kamala Harris against trump in 2020. They will loose. And will have showed they learned nothing n are completely out of touch.

I really don't like her chances for 2020
- Liberal / progressive from California (could be seen as out of touch with potential voters from critical Rust Belt states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa)
- Her support of California's 3 strikes law, the only one in the country that gives life sentences for a "3rd" strike that was any minor felony. She also wanted voters to reject Prop 66, a ballot that would have modified the 3 strikes law by making only serious or violent felonies trigger life sentences
- Black woman (and AKA sorority member) with a white husband (this may turn off some black and/or white voters)
- Daniel Larsen case......even after he was wrongly imprisoned and 2 judge orders to be released after serving 14 years of a 27 year sentence, she has blocked / protested his release due to her support of the 3 strikes law
- Her inaction on going after big banks fraudulent practices that caused the housing crisis and being the only Senate Democrat to receive a campaign donation from current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin (who was a big bank CEO at that time)

Back