Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey all got some news for u all

Stay safe, I pray you find the peace you so desperately need...amen. if you need to talk about it I'm a great listener

Who made u Jerry Springer? cut it out b i'm not perfect but neither are u we all go through struggles

No diss to u but i'll put it like this u call me an Em stan i call u a Big stan

U say i'm not street and the U.K streets not certified i'll say show me your papers your records of work u put in the jail time u did and also point out i have never claimed to be the hardest anyway

U say i have bad taste in rap for listening to Young Thug i will point out u listen to Designer

Who made u Jerry Springer? cut it out b i'm not perfect but neither are u we all go through struggles

No diss to u but i'll put it like this u call me an Em stan i call u a Big stan

U say i'm not street and the U.K streets not certified i'll say show me your papers your records of work u put in the jail time u did and also point out i have never claimed to be the hardest anyway

U say i have bad taste in rap for listening to Young Thug i will point out u listen to Designer

I don't believe you're street that is very true. I believe you're from middle class to wealthy family and you're just another person caught up in the street life mystique that you heard your favorite artist talk about. I'm sure baby father has a parking ticket charge and he's sold a dime bag or two but I don't believe you would buss your guns or throw hands with noooooobody.

I have no need to keep my records of street activity maam. I was a lost idiot back then I will never glorify that part of my life. I can tell you about some awesome mentoring projects though and help with kids if you like.

I don't believe you're street that is very true. I believe you're from middle class to wealthy family and you're just another person caught up in the street life mystique that you heard your favorite artist talk about. I'm sure baby father has a parking ticket charge and he's sold a dime bag or two but I don't believe you would buss your guns or throw hands with noooooobody.

I have no need to keep my records of street activity maam. I was a lost idiot back then I will never glorify that part of my life. I can tell you about some awesome mentoring projects though and help with kids if you like.

Coming from a middle class back round u just plain wrong about i am lower class

Bussing guns over area codes, a bad stare, disagreement is not me i have never did this but u are just plain wrong about throwing hands i do this and won't ever stop when it's required win or lose

Oh and shout out to the Gawd Desiigner

He's a dope club artist he made bangers and a song history will forever recognize as a banger in Panda i mess with his music but the statement went ova ya head. U in no position to critisize a Thugga or Future or Gucci if u listen to Desiigner who makes the same type of club/trap joints

He's a dope club artist he made bangers and a song history will forever recognize as a banger in Panda i mess with his music but the statement went ova ya head. U in no position to critisize a Thugga or Future or Gucci if u listen to Desiigner who makes the same type of club/trap joints
Thug is trash tho.

Gucci is aight

Future has a few songs but his hooks are worst than Em's

Thug is trash tho.

Gucci is aight

Future has a few songs but his hooks are worst than Em's

Em's hooks are the best that is his biggest strength and why he has sold the records he has and achieved the success he has. Future's hooks are fire

U don't lik hook based melodic rappers anyway rappers who do hooks and sing on them and focus on hooks such as an Eminem, 50, Max-B, Nicki, Wiz, Thugga, Future

The rappers u like can't do hooks they pay RnB singers to feature on their tracks to do the hook s or used sampled hooks or just have songs with out a hook. They focus on rapping and lyricism

Biggie
Nas
Slaughterhouse
Canibus
Hov
Rakim
The Lox
Wu-Tang
Lupe
Common
Talib Kweli
Scarface

People don't keep their street activity records u joker the police and courts do so if u really was about it like u claiming then there will be police records to show u really did jail time, u really got arrested for doing this or that, u really had a court case over this or that. But u don't have a criminal record so this why your lie looks foolish

U a gentleman that likes rappity rap it's cool just be u

Em's hooks are the best that is his biggest strength and why he has sold the records he has and achieved the success he has. Future's hooks are fire

U don't lik hook based melodic rappers anyway rappers who do hooks and sing on them and focus on hooks such as an Eminem, 50, Max-B, Nicki, Wiz, Thugga, Future

The rappers u like can't do hooks they pay RnB singers to feature on their tracks to do the hook s or used sampled hooks or just have songs with out a hook. They focus on rapping and lyricism

Biggie
Nas
Slaughterhouse
Canibus
Hov
Rakim
The Lox
Wu-Tang
Lupe
Common
Talib Kweli
Scarface
You're wrong

You're wrong

Name a hook based rapper like an Eminem or a 50 Cent who sing on hooks that u listen to

Just 1

Show me 1 just 1 song u like like this where the song is built on and around a catchy hook that is sung by the rapper them self

Name a hook based rapper like an Eminem or a 50 Cent who sing on hooks that u listen to

Just 1

Show me 1 just 1 song u like like this where the song is built on and around a catchy hook that is sung by the rapper them self

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything you'll come up with

The new artist signed to Maybach Music Group Geezay 757 who formed a new group called Maybach Money Marchin with him as the rapper/emcee, Stew as the singer/vocalist, H-Rap as the producer/dj/manager, Khaleesi as the dancer/video model (she also keeps the spirit up in the camp by giving deep throat head to everyone when they want that). As i said Geezay 757's debut solo project Hardships coming out in summer, then the debut solo Stew project, then the debut group project. Then Geezay's debut album next year

He told me that Rick Ross is working on negotiating on him to get a sponsorship deal with Zara clothing

@Fazeem @5th Letter @Playmaker88 @Mooney @Moonbabe @Race Jones @Remedy @Kandy @MzKB @Black_Samson @Cain @loch2 @Ironman @BNE @LadyDu @Englishdude @Like_Water

Who tf write your jokes? Carlos Mencia? Dont even answer, just Stfu & keep your mouth shut

Hardships out this summer

D/L that when it drops, grab an MMM snap back

Grab some BBQ wings from Wing Stop and eat them while u listen
giphy.gif

Geezay showed up at the club tonight in New York chilling with Benzino rocking this

s.jpg

With a pair of black slim fitted jeans, black Nike Air Dunks lows, matching snap back and a MMM pendant chain

Smoking some 10/10 O.G Kush with Benzino in the back of the club sippin Hennessy

Back