Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey all got some news for u all

You know what I mean. They’ve warned you before about referring to black people as ninja. You make a lot of bad threads and on most other sites you would’ve been banned already.

I wasn't referring to black people i was referring to my friend Gee

Nobody has ever given me a warning for using the word ninja what u on about? ninja isn't a curse word it's martial arts referring to a strong person who can fight

I wasn't referring to black people i was referring to my friend Gee

Nobody has ever given me a warning for using the word ninja what u on about? ninja isn't a curse word it's martial arts referring to a strong person who can fight
You were banned by AP21 for referring to black people as ninja. And last time I checked gee is black. And being disingenuous isn’t going to work with me. You were substituting ninja for nigga. Like I said before just because your black friends give you a pass to call them the N word it doesn’t mean you have a pass to use that word loosely.

You were banned by AP21 for referring to black people as ninja. And last time I checked gee is black. And being disingenuous isn’t going to work with me. You were substituting ninja for nigga. Like I said before just because your black friends give you a pass to call them the N word it doesn’t mean you have a pass to use that word loosely.

No i wasn't banned by him for that u making up propaganda now

No i wasn't banned by him for that u making up propaganda now
In that hair thread you made you didn’t say “ninja”? But anyway we don’t like to be referred to as ninja, and we’re not comfortable with you referring to black people as ninja, can you at least respect that?

In that hair thread you made you didn’t say “ninja”? But anyway we don’t like to be referred to as ninja, and we’re not comfortable with you referring to black people as ninja, can you at least respect that?

I appolgize it won't happen again

You’ve been warned too many times and you really don’t add substance to this forum as a whole. You being removed would do more help than harm. If we being real.

Yes yes y'all! We don't stop! Another IC legend just signed with a hip-hop legend! Supergangster aka DeathrowZorrowz of IC Fame just inked a deal with Mass Appeal/The Jones Experience/Ill Will Records. The big homie Nas hooked him up with a distribution deal through both Def Jam and Columbia so SG is gonna be collecting some big checks! And you already know he got that brand endorsement from Ikea!

So make sure you check out SuperGangster's debut mixtape dropping in May 2018 Outta The Oven: A Swedish Meatball followed by his debut album in November 2018 Trapped In The Oven: The SuperGangster Story

He's dropping his first two singles any day now, the club smash "Don't Turn It On Daddy (The Oven)" and the emotional banger for the ladies "Destiny (You My Girl)"

My bad, I had to complete something

@Starbucks Its unfortunate you have a bad memory but other members and myself do not. I warned you in the past about using ninja as code for nigga. It won't ever fly in my book. You'll sit out two weeks and if it happens again I'm a push for permaban

Find a new term of endearment b

Back