Hey all got some news for u all

Hardships Mixtape out this summer

MMM compilation Mixtape out soon

Stew's debut Mixtape out soon

H-Rap's debut Mixtape out soon

Geezay's debut album out next year

Shady, Stew says you're too fluffy now.

Gotta let it go

Nobody loves Hip-Hop and RnB culture more than Stew. He's a mature man he squashed his issues with Geezay and H-Rap to form the Maybach Money Marchin group with them which Rick Ross put together

U have not showed any proof of anything ur saying . Just stop wit the bullshit already.

This is just sad. I'm not longer going to pick on you ma'am. You've officially hit the "horrible poster who may be crying for help" status. Hope you get past your demons

Nobody loves Hip-Hop and RnB culture more than Stew. He's a mature man he squashed his issues with Geezay and H-Rap to form the Maybach Money Marchin group with them which Rick Ross put together

Stop playin with my MOTHA.FUCKIN NAME

Stop playin with my MOTHA.FUCKIN NAME

We don't agree on much when it comes to Em purely based on personal taste on what type of music we like hearing from him but i will say this

But i will say this is an example of an Em track i do really enjoy that doesn't have him singing on the hook or on verse that i typically like hearing from him, has substance, emotion and a message but isn't approached in a soft way like the songs i typically like hearing from him, isn't about really personal issues like family/love/depression/drug addiction that i typically like hearing from him, doesn't have commercial banger production from him that i typically like hearing from him

A rapped hook (Still catchy a/f)
Substance, emotion and a message about making it out the hood and poverty but not executed in a soft way
Traditional Hip-Hop production
Normal flow

Doesn't make my top 10 greatest ever Em songs makes my top 30 though

My top 10 are

Hailie's Song
Mockingbird
Stronger Than I Was
Superman
Believe
Not Afraid
Spend Some Time
When I'm Gone
Twisted
Beautiful

This is just sad. I'm not longer going to pick on you ma'am. You've officially hit the "horrible poster who may be crying for help" status. Hope you get past your demons

Demons are lurking but even if i go to hell i'll shoot the devil with a Mac-10

As i said Stew my brudda spazzed on the I Am Not A Stan song over the You Are Not Alone instrumental

He really is singing like a prime MJ in this song using the exact same melody, harmony and delivery MJ did on that song

Back