Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hell Rell getting jumped out here? Smh

fuck him..nigga was gon run and leave the women..and he didn't even try to get up or nothing

That's the worst part. The nigga was foul for beating his ass in front of his family, but to run away from them put HIS family in danger. Imagine if them niggas slapped his family around. I can't respect him for that.

Hell Rell can't go on the gram, twitter, or rap. He needs to handle the shit ASAP.

Last edited:
That was wack so niggas tryna jump him while he's with his family ??? And for what !? Internet fame ?? SMMFH don't nobody give a fuck about none of that. Shit was wack and the dudes who jumped him deserve to be shot.

This was beyond fame. To fight a nigga in front of his fam, you need to ask yourself what did Rell do for this to happen.

Last edited:
so it was the same guys who got at him outside the club...hopefully he dont get the chinx treatment

never heard a song from either guy but this Boskoe dude is funny as hell

the soy sauce unscathed blood......they soy sau-ion even like that place......nigga you whoopin on me aint even knock over the soy sauce?

lil green tea

That was wack so niggas tryna jump him while he's with his family ??? And for what !? Internet fame ?? SMMFH don't nobody give a fuck about none of that. Shit was wack and the dudes who jumped him deserve to be shot.
Hold your horses u don't know y dude got jumped.
In front ot his fam is fucked up but i aint know what that nigga did

I don't know where the other video of him getting up off the ground looking drunk is from, but if that was in the bronx, then this is wild that the same person happened to see him in baldwin long island. The bronx and baldwin are not close to each other. One of those ladies, or one of the friends he told that he was going to eat at that restaurant, had to have set him up.

anyway for a dude to drive 40-50 minutes from NYC (or take a train) to a restaurant in long island, they really gotta be mad at you. That's crazy.

Back