Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hell Rell getting jumped out here? Smh

Niggas is clout chasing and they gon bark up the wrong tree and get bit one day. Long island has always been funny and out the way.

WACK

nobody over 25 should be getting jumped and nobody over 25 should be jumping ppl

just hella Wack

Hell Rell is still one of my faves outta dipset tho

@Black Caesar I dont know the ins and outs of the beef at all breda, I dont know who said what, what vids were posted etc I dont even know why they are beefing... All Ive seen is this vid of the dude running down on him with is fam... If there was real talk of onsite beef and kidnapping etc then I would of thought Rell would not even be walk around with his family until the issues were resolved... I agree it looked like he ran away, if he did its lucky his fam left seemly unharmed... Its crazy how people want all the beef and threats recorded...

Even Goliath took an L against David

Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham who have spent over 300 million on their squads took an L against Leicester who spent less than 1 million on their squad winning the title in 2016

I don't watch boxing but i know Mike Tyson took a few L's and got knocked out in his career

Why do people act like this is some big shame for Hell Rell? he's not superman or anything

What was hell rell doing at a buffet in the first place when you're relatively known? And with ya fam after church let out?

That's just stupid moves..

Mal said the same thing I said. If one of the niggas had slapped a female family members. IT'S A WRAP!

LMAO at Joe saying: "I thought Hell Rell was ugly enough to fight".

Last edited:
Never been a street dude but I've been around it my whole life
From Kingston, Jamaica to Paterson, nj. etc...
It really hurts my heart to see that alot of street niggaz can't fight for shit.

All this tough shit and the hardest thing u can do is pull a trigger Smh

Nigga outchea really running when your fam right there

nigga could've thrown a plate or a cup of water at them niggas.....a chair...some potato wedges...SOMETHING

I really hope he ran to the car to get the rugar and clear the scene.....but i also doubt it lmao

Hell Rell runs the South Bronx section of 9 Tre Dipset blood gang

Shout out to Weeks Ave, Castle Hill, Southview

Harlem and the Bronx always been clicked up and rolled together banging hard on Brooklyn Crips from Flatbush

Back