Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hell Rell getting jumped out here? Smh

Nigga didn't even swing back after the 1st punch u shoulda at least defended yourself. Nigga was doing bear crawls trynna avoid the smoke. Then he embarrassed himself more with that IG video talmbout Gucci slides like you ain't get obliterated in front of family. Rell like 48 it's time to relocate to upstate New York and reevaluate his life

I hate how we doing our OG street niggas man..

Rell getting knocked upside the head without the soy sauce droppin

Beans gettin sidelined

If Styles P gets got I'll be done wit hiphop

Reactions: GNS
Nigga didn't even swing back after the 1st punch u shoulda at least defended yourself. Nigga was doing bear crawls trynna avoid the smoke. Then he embarrassed himself more with that IG video talmbout Gucci slides like you ain't get obliterated in front of family. Rell like 48 it's time to relocate to upstate New York and reevaluate his life

upstate aint no better

Daum, imo rolling up on someone in front of their family (especially elderly, females or kids) is something you cant take back, like its a declaration of war and generally something that often unfortunately only ends one way... Even in some gang wars people would get a pass if they with family...

When it's REALLY beef, even family ain't safe, but there are supposed to be morals. You are right with family being there though. However if a nigga says something along the lines wanting to kidnap your family, all bets are off. It could have been way worse. Imagine if the other niggas had slapped up the family for Rell running out of them.

If Rell is really going to kill someone like he claims, he wouldn't be on the gram. Silly me. I came from an era where the streets stayed the streets.

he got gucci slides tho

oh yeah and no fake shit over there

im not sure what or who he was referring to but it sounds official

nah it look like some lil young dude to me

most likely just flexing trying to get put on or some shit

I just feel like if it was some real shit (involving money or real street shit) it wouldnt have been recorded for one, and whoever it was would have actually put hands on him at the least

but some young dummy who aint got shit to do or nowhere to be, and aint worried about an agg'd battery charge....I could see that guy following a old rapper for an hour and getting his homies to record him punch on all the air around this guy

they coulda waited for him outside and did him bad, but nah......these were kids

nah it look like some lil young dude to me

most likely just flexing trying to get put on or some shit

I just feel like if it was some real shit (involving money or real street shit) it wouldnt have been recorded for one, and whoever it was would have actually put hands on him at the least

but some young dummy who aint got shit to do or nowhere to be, and aint worried about an agg'd battery charge....I could see that guy following a old rapper for an hour and getting his homies to record him punch on all the air around this guy

they coulda waited for him outside and did him bad, but nah......these were kids
watch the vid i just posted

yeah I saw you dropped that at the same time

i'll check it when i get the chance

Back