Welcome To aBlackWeb

He Said: "Black People Rather LOOK RICH Than ACTUALLY BE RICH!

Nah

Just the people she disagrees with and black males with a bit of "change".

disagreeing is so blah. may agree with you on one thing, may disagree with you on something else.

however, i dislike uppity negroes such as yourself, that spend more time demeaning Black ppl and using coonish talking points for social media tokens.

your community work means nothing to me when when you look down on the community youre servicing.

every thread is u taking jabs at the Black poor.

its corny, annoying and trite and you wouldnt be working alongside me in the hood talking and moving the way you do.

Do you?

You speaking on transracial shit and saying its not real

You said Cosby raped a women with no proof

You said Kobe raped a woman when SHE SAID he didnt

You said a kid that is a pre-teen should be allowed to make life altering choices.

Youre a smart person but 02/2020 aint been the best of month for you in those threads

View attachment 237603

nigga what? all of these things have been debunked.

When do i get to spend my money how i want? Do i need a million in the bank? 5-10 rental properties? Do i need my own business? My wife like expensive bags. 2k and better. We work hard for it so why cant she have them? Why is it she is trying to look rich? Why cant she just like the bag and as hard working folks we reached a level where we can afford it. No shame in that.

All that folks with money dont spend like that aint true. They just rock shit with logos u dont know

disagreeing is so blah. may agree with you on one thing, may disagree with you on something else.

however, i dislike uppity negroes such as yourself, that spend more time demeaning Black ppl and using coonish talking points for social media tokens.

your community work means nothing to me when when you look down on the community youre servicing.

every thread is u taking jabs at the Black poor.

its corny, annoying and trite and you wouldnt be working alongside me in the hood talking and moving the way you do.
Clearly you are still lost.
My community work ...Lol. yea..I got it.
You ain't the end all be all.

Looking down on people I help.
So I see those with less than me as charity cases huh? Lmao
Your brain is fried.
I guess you think I throw the hood a bone to shut people up.

Smdh
You have no idea.

But that's your schtick.
It is what it is.

youre annoying and childish. good day

Yoooooooooo

This shit is wild. I stated I get where youre coming from and respect your opinion but im childish. What the fuck wrong with you right now.

You cant handle somebody not going at your neck and being respectful?

When do i get to spend my money how i want? Do i need a million in the bank? 5-10 rental properties? Do i need my own business? My wife like expensive bags. 2k and better. We work hard for it so why cant she have them? Why is it she is trying to look rich? Why cant she just like the bag and as hard working folks we reached a level where we can afford it. No shame in that.

All that folks with money dont spend like that aint true. They just rock shit with logos u dont know
I think we all can take something different from the video.
I don't think they mean dont do...Just be smart.

You can do what you want with your money when its your money.

If you got 10k in the bank and owe 20k to credit cards that 10k aint your money, the banks just letting you hold it

Last edited:
yall need to be joining together with other working class ppl instead of trying get rich. the rich shouldnt exist in the first place. there shouldnt be a small percentage of ppl at the top and countless ppl at the bottom.

another signifier that yall dont care to rid this system of capitalism or racism, you just wish you were the one wielding the reins.

predictable.

Adam Smith once described life as a race to accumulate as much material things, assets and money as possible

What would you rather happens? ( serious question)
I would assume black capitalist would be a good thing...Because they are more than likely to help black people and investing black communities.

We need more resources no matter how someone tried to slice it.

I guess we should wait on the govt that continues to screw us. But don't HD all the black millionaires accountable.

Ever been to a NBA game ,
Next time you go....Try to calculate how much those ten guys in the floor is worth and where just 1% of that can help .

Back