Welcome To aBlackWeb

He Said: "Black People Rather LOOK RICH Than ACTUALLY BE RICH!

do you know it alls understand how hard it is to transcend socioeconomic tiers or does silly ass @DOS_patos got you in here using white supremacist dog whistles once again because he has a little change?

blah blah blah

there will be poor ppl in the world and they have every right to spend their money like everyone else.

maybe read a book on how poverty operates. it rarely has to do with someones personal choices

your personal decisions dictate whether or not you stay in poverty.

blah blah blah

there will be poor ppl in the world and they have every right to spend their money like everyone else.

maybe read a book on how poverty operates. it rarely has to do with someones personal choices

IDK about that shit

you dont know about a lot of shit

lets start there

Don't know no bitch that I can't hit, don't know no chick that say no
Don't know no chips that I can't get, don't know no whip I can't own
Shit, I know a lot, but there's some things I dont know
Don't know no ugly bitches
Don't know no broke niggas
Don't know no snitch niggas
Don't know no bitch niggas
There's some things I don't know

do you know it alls understand how hard it is to transcend socioeconomic tiers or does silly ass @DOS_patos got you in here using white supremacist dog whistles once again because he has a little change?

as someone that has transcended those tiers... Yes, I do. Going from being homeless and jobless in '97 to sittin off in a six bedroom, four bathroom 4200 sq/ft crib sittin on a quarter acre of land with a beautiful view of South Mountain in Phoenix ten years later gives one insight on these kinds of things.

Nah b, you can't tell me shit about it.

sigh.....

you just love to come at my neck dont you?

do you have this same energy for nigga in the black communities that dont do shit or try to do something?

or how about the middle class people who say fuck the hood.....im not helping no one.

but here ole dos makes a thread an im shit on black people ...and all i did was post a discussion of black people talking.
whats crazy is.....you once said you give your last to help people. thats admireable. no one helps you ...you do it out your pocket from what you earn at work.

but what if you had access to more....that would be more people that you could help or even create something to impower more people...

but because i irk you.......there are people who will never get help. and they dont even know they could get help if some person wasnt so self centered.
we all need each other. if we overlook some ones strength that could help our community....cant say shit about the condition.

difference between you and i......i understand helping people indirectly and directly and i dont have to like who helps me because its not about me or that person...its about who needs help and if it can reach them.

i understand its a place for everyone. i make "change". thats my lane.
some teach...thats their lane
some know the law......thats their lane
some build and fix housing .....etc etc.

i can say you are nothing more than tits and ass. but i wont disrespect you like that.

so ill end this with

:umf3:

giphy.gif

Everybody poor, middle class, rich and wealthy they all stunt and floss in whatever way they see fit. Sometimes folks don't recognize it because they are trained to only look for certain things in how people stunt.

Everybody poor, middle class, rich and wealthy they all stunt and floss in whatever way they see fit. Sometimes folks don't recognize it because they are trained to only look for certain things in how people stunt.

I learned that shit when my pops got re-married to this women who had real money when I was like 21 years old.

as someone that has transcended those tiers... Yes, I do. Going from being homeless and jobless in '97 to sittin off in a six bedroom, four bathroom 4200 sq/ft crib sittin on a quarter acre of land with a beautiful view of South Mountain in Phoenix ten years later gives one insight on these kinds of things.

Nah b, you can't tell me shit about it.
oh word?

giphy.gif

i couldnt do it...you cool

I wouldn’t say niggas want to look rich rather than be it. That’s disrespectful

It’s Just a way to mask insecurities for people lacking information

"We'll buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em/
Things we buy to cover up what's inside"

Ill explain what @Race Jones means for all the ignorant mfers.

Almost all socio economic studies prove that poor people arent generally poor because of their bad decisions but being poor is what actually leads people to make bad decisions.

Again, generally. Dont point out the one mfer out of a 100 that was dirt poor and became rich and dont point out the 1 rich mfer that lost it all. We're speaking overall, majority, generally and not outliers.

So taking into account that studies prove being poor is what leads to bad decisions and not vice versa, imagine being born poor and being around nothing but poor conditions. Thats a ton of bad decisions to go around.

I always say the biggest thing about white privledge is the fact they can be born into a middle class family in a safe neighborhood. That alone gives them a crazy advantage.

This is why the effects of slavery and racism and jim crow is still felt to this day.

This is whole different thread though. Would be a dope convo to have if it ever gets made.

And btw, most of these studies are done by white people who want nothing more than to blame all the issues minorities face on minorites just being dumber than white people and it still proves white privledge.

niggas should be concerining themselves with what the rich are doing with their money, like hoarding them in tax shelters and widening the wage gap/disparities in this country instead of worrying about why hakeem used his tax money to cop a pair of 1s instead of a car.

Back