Welcome To aBlackWeb

He did all of this just to ask her to be his girlfriend…

im a laid back person and im not materalistic at all but i never tell that to the men i date. men will have you eating hot cheetos in the back of their car while watching joe burdens podcast on their iphone if they could get away with it.

:scust:
That’s way too specific for that be some shit you ain’t been through already..lol

Lmaooo. This shit funny to me cause it sounds like you just go up to women and ask them to be your gf.

Idk if they were friends or not, but im sure there was a courting period and they went on a dates and chilled and talked until that comfort level was built.
Yeah I'm sure they were already talking, idk I just saw "sneak recording" and my mind went left

You know she fucking other niggas when you gotta ask a grown ass bitch to be ya girlfriend. This guy been in the friend zone and haven’t even smashed yet smh. This guys a pure sucka but congratulations to him! I don’t simp diss !! The world ain’t designed for everyone make it….

I feel bad for all the women that dated joe budden. imagine dating a woman who dated joe budden ?? Lmaooo. Niggas don’t take them hoes serious or respect them like they should. They look at them ass bust downs and clowns. I hate men been passing them women around just because of who they dated. Lmaoo.

never been thru it.

i hate joe budden and i dont eat hot cheetos 😂

That’s how I know he ain’t even fuckin. Most of the time when you fucking a bitch good she gone be wanting and asking for validation of a relationship after sex when y’all are laying up.
That’s what most women feel and expect when they are highly interested in a guy and having sex with him….

This guy has been friendzone and is forcing is way into a relationship.
This ladies and fellas is a perfect example of TOXIC MASCULINITY. Lol

I mean...if he don’t ask her to be his woman...how would she become his woman?

Last edited:
If you feel this thread has too much emotion then you my friend are the emotional one ☝️. Lmaoo. This is a site for conversation and debate. If your too sensitive for a conversation, talk and a side of view, then this ain’t a place for you…

Way too much emotion in this thread for some shit that "coudn't be you" 😂

That’s how I know he ain’t even fuckin. Most of the time when you fucking a bitch good she gone be wanting and asking for validation of a relationship after sex when y’all are laying up.
That’s what most women feel and expect when they are highly interested in a guy and having sex with him….

This guy has been friendzone and is forcing is way into a relationship.
This ladies and fellas is a perfect example of TOXIC MASCULINITY. Lol

Back