Welcome To aBlackWeb

He did all of this just to ask her to be his girlfriend…

im a laid back person and im not materalistic at all but i never tell that to the men i date. men would have you eating hot cheetos in the back of their car while watching joe burdens podcast on their iphone if they could get away with it.

:scust:

In the words of Dave Chapelle "Men get nice cars and homes because women like them. If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box he wouldn't buy a big ass house"

I was like

"We be fucking too much to be fucking other people... So we might was well sew this shit up🤷🏿‍♂️"

I gotta assume they were already friends before this, because "sneak recording" someone you just met is wild creepy

Lmaooo. This shit funny to me cause it sounds like you just go up to women and ask them to be your gf.

Idk if they were friends or not, but im sure there was a courting period and they went on a dates and chilled and talked until that comfort level was built.

I’ve never asked

At some point I just say “you know you my girlfriend right?”

They already be knowing

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
The shit that puts in a light to me that I won’t end well, is that..this some shit you share after he proposes..on some, let me show you why I said yes..or some shit you share with friends on Father’s Day, or his birthday,.you know,.reasons why you love em.

Sharing shit like this with strangers on the arm..like this shit just happen..y’all together by image for image, and now one of y’all gone feel compelled to maintain that image and shit like that don’t end well. Be together on the strength of y’all, and not on the strength of how people see your partner.

You just invited a whole bunch of snakes to your garden that want nothing more than one of y’all to eat that apple

im a laid back person and im not materalistic at all but i never tell that to the men i date. men will have you eating hot cheetos in the back of their car while watching joe burdens podcast on their iphone if they could get away with it.

:scust:
Nah you aint eating shit in my car, I keep that thing clean

Back