Welcome To aBlackWeb

He did all of this just to ask her to be his girlfriend…

Side note, people still ask in 2021? For me we either are or we arent and we both know just from how we dealing with each other

Him putting in that extra effort could sway her and show he really does care for her and push her decision over to settling down which is admirable.

Yeah dude seemed to go through all that knowing she was just going to say yes anyway. Would have saved all that extra shit for the marriage prop

Nothing wrong with what he did but I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't do something like that for a marriage proposal either.

If he knows she like shit like that then it 100% makes sense why he did what he did.

im a laid back person and im not materalistic at all but i never tell that to the men i date. men will have you eating hot cheetos in the back of their car while watching joe burdens podcast on their iphone if they could get away with it.

:scust:
So eating snacks in their ride while listening to music or podcast is not a good date? Interesting. That might be why I dont get called backs

200w (2).gif

Back