Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO HBO Max Streaming Service

I have to add the subtitles to things I watch every time and I didnt have to do that before. My only complaint

Seems like the same app to me. Only irritating thing was having to download max. It should have been a clean update from Hbo Max to just Max
This....also mine updated automatically on everything I had it installed on. Do you have automatic updates off?

I have to add the subtitles to things I watch every time and I didnt have to do that before. My only complaint

weird, mine seems to have carried over from the migration.

I went to look in the settings to find it on max.. on my browser and on the app itself and the always on subs is nowhere to be found anymore smh

Seems like the same app to me. Only irritating thing was having to download max. It should have been a clean update from Hbo Max to just Max
App is cleaner looking. Just wish the side bar also had series, movies, hbo, and new&notable. Don't like that it's only on the home page at the very top

App is cleaner looking. Just wish the side bar also had series, movies, hbo, and new&notable. Don't like that it's only on the home page at the very top

Yeah you have to scroll down a lil bit for that.

Sidebar should have all the HBO/WB stuff and then all the Discovery stuff.

Fix that sidebar or have it at the top of the screen and the app is straight

Back