Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO HBO Max Streaming Service

Damn they could atleast let me watch season 3 of close enough first….

Lol @ a late night Elmo show

they was putting out bullshit

Whatever doesn't fit the discovery brand from what I've gathered. It's weird and seems like they're doing a little bit too much over there for no reason but I guess we just gotta wait and see.

And it's stupid because the Discovery people don't realize that the Warner Bros. brand is better than the Discovery brand.

Nobody wants to see that garbage they have on Discovery.

They'll find out soon enough once they start losing money and subscribers.

I mean, why did they even buy it if all they're gonna do is ruin it?

And AT&T is horrible at managing entertainment.

Granted, they are a tech company...........but it shouldn't be that hard for them to find people that specialize in entertainment.

I remember years back when they owned almost all the cable companies in the U.S............but then sold them to Comcast.

It was Continental Cablevision..........then AT&T bought them out........then sold to Comcast a year or two later.

Now they sold off the Warner Bros catalog/franchise.

Horrible business decisions.

Last edited:
It may seem strange for HBO Max to remove series it specifically made for the platform − streaming services are full of little-watched shows and movies. But for Warner Bros. Discovery, there are three main motivations behind the cuts: slashing costs, moving away from content aimed at kids and families and decluttering the service.

Seems like they're just trying to go their own way. Imma let the beat build before I judge and as long as the Hbomax catalog continues to be part of my tv package for free.
I’m not faulting discovery for what they’re doing at all

they are REALLY trying to save money and streamlining the service and getting ready to merge HBO max with all their shit

ppl are complaining but when you can watch all the worthwhile stuff on HBO max in addition to:

-Discovery Channel
-TLC
-ID
-Animal Planet
-Science Channel
-HGTV
-Food Network
-Travel Channel

thats really huge and a price hike would still be worth it

Only for so long Chappelle, and the movies that quite aren’t good enough for theaters and the one good show every other month is gonna work for Netflix

Only for so long Chappelle, and the movies that quite aren’t good enough for theaters and the one good show every other month is gonna work for Netflix

I just cancel/renew my subscription with them month to month based on what's out. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I just cancel/renew my subscription with them month to month based on what's out. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I started doing that around the time the Kanye Doc came out but after that I was like “none of this shit is worth it”

I might do it again for the redeem team Doc but idk

I waited until like last week to watch hustle on cinema

Netflix has NOTHING though except shitty movies for the most part

why are they removing stuff?

One reason is to save money by no longer having to pay residuals to the teams who worked on the shows (mainly the animated content). Really shitty thing to do considering this money was going to the unions who would pay for these peoples' healthcare.

Warner is also purging soundtracks, trailers, and clips from Youtube and iTunes related to the removed animated content.

Back