Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO HBO Max Streaming Service

streaming services must be hurting if competitors are teaming up like this

Its cause there dont be shit on these services. Each one kinda exclusively streams one particular thing while the rest of their content is ass. Might as well just link up but that defeats the purpose at this point. Now we got a Hulu / Disney / Max along with a Hulu / Disney / ESPN

I can bet Paramount will soon be merged with one of them too. Prime and Netflix the only ones that will stand pat.

Its cause there dont be shit on these services. Each one kinda exclusively streams one particular thing while the rest of their content is ass. Might as well just link up but that defeats the purpose at this point. Now we got a Hulu / Disney / Max along with a Hulu / Disney / ESPN

I can bet Paramount will soon be merged with one of them too. Prime and Netflix the only ones that will stand pat.

Nah prime is the nastiest with all the different subscriptions you gotta do to watch everything on their service.

Nah prime is the nastiest with all the different subscriptions you gotta do to watch everything on their service.

I definitely forgot about that. Most shit on there are cable-subscription based content. Goes to show how much I used Prime also.

All them shits are cooked.

Back